OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I miss the earlier seasons where Dex would do his lil side missions and kill a bunch of criminals during a season, it added so much to his character. Now the season is always focused on one thing and dex doesn't venture out to kill or anything...

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Damn friends.

I hate to say it but in my eyes Dexter is out of the Tier-1 / elite level shows. There are less good seasons than bad seasons at this point. The writing doesn't even resemble the first few seasons. There are 3 really really good seasons of Dexter, a couple decent ones, and then a couple really bad ones.

Overall it's steadily gotten worse and worse, which i know it no surprise to anyone here. If it really turns out that the twist this season is as obvious as well think it is...again...then this shyt is trash status.

I'm gonna finish it out, because like most of you I'm invested. But no way is this show on the same level as Wire, Br Ba, Shield, etc.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I'm pretty sure the same man that has never met a lock he can't pick and single-handedly solves crimes that leave the entire homicide department and the FBI scratching their heads knows how clear his search history. :heh:

Why would Deb's gun be that big of a concern? He's a killer and he had a gun in glove box. It's not like it was the murder weapon.
lol this is true, how many times has Dex solved crimes just by using google? Deb is an idiot and made LT, she became a detective only because Dex gave her clues early on, Angel is without saying the worst cop in tv history, Dex uses the police department like child. Have they ever solved a case? Trinity escapes, ice truck killer never found, Hannah escapes. Russian Mafia operates club that traffics women all over the world , Quinn sells info and commits murder like nothing, where is internal affairs? The mayor and police chief should have been canned long ago.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
This show has gone from amazing to pathetic, I almost don't want to finish it out, but I feel like I have to. :manny: best seasons were with the bay harbour butcher, the family man serial killer who killed rita, forgot his name, and the GOAT Cubano Americano crime fighter the world has seen Miguel Prado. :heh:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Damn friends.

I hate to say it but in my eyes Dexter is out of the Tier-1 / elite level shows. There are less good seasons than bad seasons at this point. The writing doesn't even resemble the first few seasons. There are 3 really really good seasons of Dexter, a couple decent ones, and then a couple really bad ones.

Overall it's steadily gotten worse and worse, which i know it no surprise to anyone here. If it really turns out that the twist this season is as obvious as well think it is...again...then this shyt is trash status.

I'm gonna finish it out, because like most of you I'm invested. But no way is this show on the same level as Wire, Br Ba, Shield, etc.

its def tier 2 for me with along 24(and other shows i cant think of right now). Still season 4 of dexter will always be one of my fav seasons of any show ever.:bow:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Told yall ole girl was GILF status

bM2310-CharlotteRampling@SwimmingPool-1.jpg

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Damn friends.

agreed, to me its on par with Sons of Anarchy, True Blood, Walking Dead, etc...

Entertaining shows, but not elite.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Damn friends.

Progressively worse? Nah..Season 7 was right behind Season 4. It picked up and got to things that everyone always wanted to see.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
lol this is true, how many times has Dex solved crimes just by using google? Deb is an idiot and made LT, she became a detective only because Dex gave her clues early on, Angel is without saying the worst cop in tv history, Dex uses the police department like child. Have they ever solved a case? Trinity escapes, ice truck killer never found, Hannah escapes. Russian Mafia operates club that traffics women all over the world , Quinn sells info and commits murder like nothing, where is internal affairs? The mayor and police chief should have been canned long ago.

:laugh:

BTW how sloppy is this
Isn't there a damn it department that can see the searches Dexter is doing ?

Debs gun was found it hasn't been processed as of yet?

It would take two seconds to enter the serial number

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

IT is lazy in Miami and even though these are matters of life and death, they just keep Deb's gun in the spot and don't do shyt? A fukking murderer is on the loose..this is SERIOUS BUSINESS:laugh:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Damn friends.

Breh Dexter hasnt been a top tier show since season 4

IMO its close to falling off the 2nd tier too

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Anyone else have the feeling this old chick is the one scooping out brains? I think she's the killer and if that ends up being the case I'm highly disappointed.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Anyone else have the feeling this old chick is the one scooping out brains? I think she's the killer and if that ends up being the case I'm highly disappointed.
That's the feelings I got. That chick is just fukking creepy. How can you be so open and accepting of a serial killer if you weren't a serial killer yourself? The way she hugged Dex and shyt... mad creepy. Or maybe she's living by "the code" too? :manny:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
thats the feeling there giving on the show but theres no possible way after EVERYBODY figured out wat was goin on in season 6 right out the gate that they'll let that happen again or they'll reveal it early and have another surprise in store.....or at least i hope thats the case :sadcam:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
thats the feeling there giving on the show but theres no possible way after EVERYBODY figured out wat was goin on in season 6 right out the gate that they'll let that happen again or they'll reveal it early and have another surprise in store.....or at least i hope thats the case :sadcam:

Man EVERYONE on here knew that Travis was the only killer and his teacher was a ghost. If the same reveal about Dr. Vogel being the killer turns out to be true this season, then the Coli camp on here is gonna tear this show to shreds!

I personally hope it happens just to read what you guys are gonna say

:blessed: