OFFICIAL DEXTER FINAL SEASON THREAD

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think she's puppet mastering these psychos she's worked with in the past, and Dex is a part of it. She's playing Dex and has all these psychos going at each other.

I think she's going to try to kill Deb to keep it all quiet.

I had the same thought, that she is using one of her patients to carry out her own serial killings so she can connect with her "greatest creation" Dexter.
Either way I am loving Charlotte Rampling in this role. she is bringing just the right mix of creepy clinical distance and pseudo-motherly affection to her scenes with Dexter.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had the same thought, that she is using one of her patients to carry out her own serial killings so she can connect with her "greatest creation" Dexter.
Either way I am loving Charlotte Rampling in this role. she is bringing just the right mix of creepy clinical distance and pseudo-motherly affection to her scenes with Dexter.

yeah shes been great

but those filler scenes with quinn, angel and jamie? :scusthov: unless two of those three are fukking i dont wanna see em on the screen

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
yeah shes been great

but those filler scenes with quinn, angel and jamie? :scusthov: unless two of those three are fukking i dont wanna see em on the screen
also Angel saying he is a real good cop, okay you throw away potential evidence that may connect Dex and Deb with Maria, watch Dex have a convo with Trinity and forget to mention it. Has a daughter that he never brings up, nor does he even mention his ex wife, i guess they met the bay harbor butcher.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The second season was the GOAT season...Lila, Doakes, the interactions, the story telling..great villains and he was against the wall for awhile with Doakes.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
yeah shes been great

Unless they all get wrapped up into Deb's spiral and it results in one of them getting killed then showing them is a waste of airtime.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this doctor chick is playing Dex

i bet shes the one that killed that dude and shes the one scooping pieces of their brain out

This is exactly what I thought when she called that nikka talking about "I think someone broke into my house" :lupe:. :beli: It almost seems too obvious at this point.

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
To be honest, the first two episodes so far have been :shaq2:

Deb needs to cut her shyt, leguerta was a c*nt that always fukked with her, let that bytch decay in the ground :smugbiden:

I still think it will pick up when awn-hell gets a fire under his ass and decides to look in to leguerta's death.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Calling it now. Dexter is going to end with someone killing him WHO IS JUST LIKE HIM.

I just hope they don't magically expect the viewers to treat Dexter like he's this "anti hero" Dexter hasn't followed the "code" in 3 seasons. Don't try to make us feel sorry for him now. He's the reason Rita is dead. He's the reason Astor and Cody has no parents. He's the reason Laquerta is dead. He's the reason Deb is all fukked up. He's the reason Harrison is bound to live a fukked up life. Dexter deserves to die. Don't try to make us feel sympathy for him now. It's too late for that.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Disclaimer: I haven't read this whole thread...so this may have already been discussed...

Does anyone else think that this series ends with Dex on the table with pics of HIS victims surrounding him???

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disclaimer: I haven't read this whole thread...so this may have already been discussed...

Does anyone else think that this series ends with Dex on the table with pics of HIS victims surrounding him???

I hope not way too corny and predictable

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This is exactly what I thought when she called that nikka talking about "I think someone broke into my house" :lupe:. :beli: It almost seems too obvious at this point.

Reminds me of the season a couple years ago when the big twist was suppose to be the dude was dead and just a ghost but everybody had already figured it out in the 1st/2nd episode :heh:

Calling it now. Dexter is going to end with someone killing him WHO IS JUST LIKE HIM.

I just hope they don't magically expect the viewers to treat Dexter like he's this "anti hero" Dexter hasn't followed the "code" in 3 seasons. Don't try to make us feel sorry for him now. He's the reason Rita is dead. He's the reason Astor and Cody has no parents. He's the reason Laquerta is dead. He's the reason Deb is all fukked up. He's the reason Harrison is bound to live a fukked up life. Dexter deserves to die. Don't try to make us feel sympathy for him now. It's too late for that.
been saying since last season Hannah is gonna body Dex

The writers kept her alive and out of jail for a reason :mjpls:

I used to think this

I thought Deb would do it and become the new Dexter(killing bad guys) but they fukked Debs character all up.I dont know what the hell they're doing with her but its looking like she may die or go to jail before its over

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

yeah its obvious imo that the dr is prob a serial killer herself why she sympathizes with dexter.

her extraordinary stuff that she doesnt want to get out is prob her having her own table and cutting out dudes brain

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Nice retcon.......too bad Harry and ghost-Harry didn't feel like mentioning this code-inventing psycho-doctor over the past 30 years of Dex's life.

:beli: