Official Deadpool Thread

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
no one noticed deadpool doing michael jackson moves during the highway scene? hes also secretly an MJ fan

deadpool-mj01.jpg
deadpool-mj02.jpg

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
yeah the intro with the pizza guy was ripped straight outta deadpool vs hawkeye (the bullseye one) and the original comic version had me rolling
When did that come out? cause that scene was in the leaked script too, exc ot it was much longer

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Saw it last night, it was cool but nikkas overhyped the fukk out this movie. I saw a couple people saying that it's the greatest CBM of all-time like :wtf: shyt wasn't Spiderman 2 status, TDK, X2, etc. I think just because it took forever for this movie to be made people made it seem bigger than it really was. I give it a 7.5/8 out of 10, I enjoyed it though.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
uh oh! here they come!!! :russ:

movie had some corny moments but damn near the WHOLE shyt was ripped from parts of his comics
my personal favorite being when he goes out trying to get answers to where Francis is and is just killing everybody before they even get to talk :deadmanny:
he does that shyt in the beginning of almost all his books
its just goofy shyt that if you get it you get it you dont then... you donated to the cause i suppose :yeshrug:

even had Hydra Bob in the shyt :mjlol:
i guess thats the one part of not being into certain books or familiar with certain characters or whatever that can maybe fukk shyt up for some of the viewers
cause that Deadpool shyt was spot on
im sorry

but carry on

these threads usually play out the same way all the time
still entertaining to read tho
:troll:
that's the thing... most the people who watched it... or comment in this thread... haven't read a single fukking deadpool comic

this movie IS the comic... probably the most true to comic adaptation of ANY comic book movie we've ever seen

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
that's the thing... most the people who watched it... or comment in this thread... haven't read a single fukking deadpool comic

this movie IS the comic... probably the most true to comic adaptation of ANY comic book movie we've ever seen
Im not dikkriding or "stanning" as they say
But im someone who has read these stories
I have so many comics (on THIS sd card alone) of characters i like
And i appreciate attention to detail
You know that damn near every deadpool books starts with him addressing the reader, whether its "hi, im deadpool..." "well hello there."
They even had the sense enough to include THAT. So even if you arent familiar with him you know, "oh this some silly shyt."and you either like or not
And if you are familiar with certain shyt and like it or either dont like it
You can can at least tip your cap to them being that passionate about the shyt

Goddamn i hate typing on this shyt
How do people do this?