Official Deadpool Thread

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a fun movie, but the plot is so formulaic. And it could have been a great parody of that type of story, but that's the part they take dead serious.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
it was okay. i'm not drinking the koolaid like everyone else is apparently. had it's moments though.

It wasn't that good. Most of the jokes were forced which made them unfunny. The plot made it worse. Like I even knew the side effects couldn't be reversed and that was the only reason there was any fighting going on in the first place. The story was weak as fukk. And the cgi was overkill which made it all look fake. People's expectations when it comes to comic book movies are simply low as fukk. The only reason why Deadpool did good because it was rated r and people were curious. The cursing is the only thing that made it rated R and they showed more male nudity than female :scusthov:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
naturally there were a couple of overlaughing a$$holes in my crowd. i tried not to let it bother me and just enjoy the movie, but i couldn't. i just wanted to fukkin yell out "on what planet was that line worthy of that fukkin guffaw you just made?" these guys laughed harder at dumb shyt than I've probably ever laughed at any movie in my life...

then again, i consider myself an "appreciator" not a laugher. I smile and think "nice" more than i actually audibly laugh.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
uh oh! here they come!!! :russ:

movie had some corny moments but damn near the WHOLE shyt was ripped from parts of his comics
my personal favorite being when he goes out trying to get answers to where Francis is and is just killing everybody before they even get to talk :deadmanny:
he does that shyt in the beginning of almost all his books
its just goofy shyt that if you get it you get it you dont then... you donated to the cause i suppose :yeshrug:

even had Hydra Bob in the shyt :mjlol:
i guess thats the one part of not being into certain books or familiar with certain characters or whatever that can maybe fukk shyt up for some of the viewers
cause that Deadpool shyt was spot on
im sorry

but carry on

these threads usually play out the same way all the time
still entertaining to read tho
:troll: