Official Deadpool Thread

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ryan Reynolds was born to play Deadpool :wow: he had me dying the whole movie. Finally a proper Colossus, Russian accent and all. The fourth wall breaks were :laff: Gina Carano's fine ass but :ufdup: obscuring the view Colossus.

Very well done and entertaining Fox did it justice, and MCU can't do nothing about it :yeshrug: them rights staying put.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Better than GOTG for sure

:whoa:

I would like to take this time to thank marvel for giving audiences humor and one liners everyone in the theatre will understand:mjpls:...Movie wasn't as funny for me as I thought,I wont take too much credit away,half of its just not my brand of humor,and a lot of references I didn't know wtf he was talking about but the theatre was laughing:mjcry:.

I'll mostly blame the budget for me not liking it,wasnt too much action outside of what I alrledy saw in the trailers.....Considering his power I would've liked to see him maybe take more damage,or even be willing to do damage to himself to inflict damage on others like in that scene where he flips the car:banderas:....But I guess his healing power isn't as fast as Wolverines is.

That Colossus fight scene was the shyt though,and his trainee had nice powers even though I couldn't tell exactly what her power was....Hope her and Colossus show back up in a xmen movie....It was cool they didn't try to force those characters to fit in and be rated r just because Deadpool and this movie was....Love story didn't really work for me all that much,couldve killed her off and threw more action in....also the villain in this movie was one of the best I've ever seen in a comic movie,you really did want to see Francis get his azz killed:banderas:...Regardless of him not having any power

My biggest complaint is not enough action though,but I guess that has to be blamed on budget....But it was still enjoyable though,less movie needs more action,I got hype for a bloody gun battle when he packed up his gunbag,only for him to leave them in a cab:wtb:...the cab scene was funny but still....ANd I guess with that budget they couldn't afford to have Colossus in human form and show him transform:mjlol:

Next movie supposedly will have Cable,hopefully it wont be that old azz looking man I've been seeing in this thread campaigning for it....Cable has grey hair but I don't think he's supposed to look that damn :flabbynsick:,I think his hair is just gray from stress.

But I think its cool how flexible this franchise is though,it could go from being a full out old school action film with big gun battles and explosions,to abloody,action,fight movie like The Raid....To being a movie set in space like GOTG:wow:....This is probably the only comic movie that can do that.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I wonder how friendly fox and marvel studios are now since they let the sam jackson line rock in the after credits and was the fight on a crashed hellicarrier from capt 2??? Ryan said he produced this so his back end money and influence gonna rival RDJ over on fox now

Bingo. But I really hope they don't try and shoehorn DP into everything now. Hope Ryan keeps the character true to form if he is forced.

But he about to get PAIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD going forward.

Its just lines man.... nothing more nothing less.... They dont need permission to do that just like they didnt need permission to shyt on Green Lantern or Wolverine Origins. My guess in the relationship is the same........ Fox lucky Marvel probably likes RR or else they'd probably F4 Daredevil just for the fukk of it :mjlol:

No...... that wasnt the hellicarrier