Official Deadpool Thread

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The rob liefeld .5 second cameo is probably still my favorite part....the fact that he audience didn't get the most low key joke in the movie made it better.
I swear my theater was full and only about 5 other people and myself caught it and laughed harder than any other scene in the movie. Was not expecting it at all.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
that's what it always is. like a "omg that joke caught me so off guard i can't control myself" type explosion.
Some people extra
Long as i can hear i wont snuff, stab, or shoot anyone
But ill usually just lob my blu razz slush in the direction of the culprit

Μαρία

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth

I saw Deadpool this afternoon and the difference between THAT Wade Wilson & this one is astounding. I'm glad they didn't give up on Ryan Reynolds because he really put his all into this and it showed. Not gonna say it's the "best comic book movie ever" but it was very good.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Deadpools regen is actually faster than Logans. Logans advantage is his admantium makes him harder to cut through like how Deadpool cut his hand off.

I dont think its like that in the movies,it took his hand a while to grow back....I guess your right,that we've never seen Wolverine lose a limb to say how long it would take to grow it back...But in X3 he was getting ripped apart into pieces and regenerating almost instantly:banderas:

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
deadpool___ramos_png_by_thesuperiorxaviruiz-d80qzq3.png

image.png

I am Groot...

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The rob liefeld .5 second cameo is probably still my favorite part....the fact that he audience didn't get the most low key joke in the movie made it better.
there were a ton of jokes that went over peoples heads. no one in my theater got the heavens gate cult joke.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
naturally there were a couple of overlaughing a$$holes in my crowd. i tried not to let it bother me and just enjoy the movie, but i couldn't. i just wanted to fukkin yell out "on what planet was that line worthy of that fukkin guffaw you just made?" these guys laughed harder at dumb shyt than I've probably ever laughed at any movie in my life...

then again, i consider myself an "appreciator" not a laugher. I smile and think "nice" more than i actually audibly laugh.
you're really cool. You really impress me with your mental fiber at not guffawing at funny shyt.