BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Im not gon lie i was midly dissapointed they didnt bring up cablwa telepathy and telekinesis. I was hoping for atleast one mention of it saying he cant use it as hes focusing on his disease

And than have him blw out deadpools brains with the tk from talking too much and having the disease spread a lil and him saying it was worth it to shut him up

I remember that scene in comic. I needed that

Sides that i loved this flick up n down. IW was better but this was a solid xmen flick up n down.

I hope they keep these characters wh n they move to marvel. They all did a great job.

Will interesting to see how they handle his backstory, Cyclops etc

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Probably my favorite scene. It was perfectly placed and made sense for why the mansion was always "empty"

Makes me wonder with Deadpool breaking the fourth wall and all, is he immune to the telepaths like Professor X/Jean?

I don't recall him getting mindfukked, ever.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Im not gon lie i was midly dissapointed they didnt bring up cablwa telepathy and telekinesis. I was hoping for atleast one mention of it saying he cant use it as hes focusing on his disease

And than have him blw out deadpools brains with the tk from talking too much and having the disease spread a lil and him saying it was worth it to shut him up

I remember that scene in comic. I needed that

Sides that i loved this flick up n down. IW was better but this was a solid xmen flick up n down.

I hope they keep these characters wh n they move to marvel. They all did a great job.
N2cX8aZ.png

Golden Child

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I didn’t think it was trash but I can see why people didn’t like it. Deadpool comedy hardly does anything for me so I mainly watch for the action.

I thought the first was ok and felt mostly the same about this. I think it was a bit better because of the new characters added to it.

Like the first I can’t see myself going back to it anytime soon, if ever. :yeshrug:
This is why I laugh when people say the jokes in this one we’re forced and they like the 1st one better.

The 1st one had the same corny cac jokes in it, but people thought it was amazing. :lolbron:

This one actually had A LOT more action and better characters (minus the little boy).

I genuinely thought this one was actually funny.

The only downside for me was I wanted more Negasonic Teenage Warhead.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
This is why I laugh when people say the jokes in this one we’re forced and they like the 1st one better.

The 1st one had the same corny cac jokes in it, but people thought it was amazing. :lolbron:

This one actually had A LOT more action and better characters (minus the little boy).

I genuinely thought this one was actually funny.

The only downside for me was I wanted more Negasonic Teenage Warhead.
its different when the joke is the first time u heard it. This one repeated the same jokes from the first and expected ppl to laugh at it again. They repeated jokes from earlier in the film as well and expected ppl to laugh at it again. Looks like it worked for most ppl in this thread tho so i guess its the right formula

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Makes me wonder with Deadpool breaking the fourth wall and all, is he immune to the telepaths like Professor X/Jean?

I don't recall him getting mindfukked, ever.

If I recall his brain chemistry is all fukked up. You can get a slight glimpse of what's going on in there, but because of the cancer constantly shifting you can't lock on to anything.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
end credit scene was more entertaining than the flick. i’ll give it a 7/10. it got a few chuckles out of me. mainly the xmen hiding from deadpool and the post credit scene

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need more backstory on how the future got messed up.

I refuse to believe someone who only power is setting shyt on fire had the streets/mutants in fear of him