Official Dead Space 3 Thread (Tag Spoilers, Please)

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Damn, I ain't even get my game on time yesterday, y'all already beat it :(

If we can keep spoilers tagged, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Daps
Reppin
Australia
Damn, I ain't even get my game on time yesterday, y'all already beat it :(

If we can keep spoilers tagged, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

The benefits of owning a flashed/modded XBOX :yeshrug:

BTW, hope you weren't talking about my last post spoiling anything for you, wasn't my intention.

SoWellSpoken

Got a team of hoes like Pat Summit
Daps
Retro mode is fukking amazing. Animation frames are halved.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
The benefits of owning a flashed/modded XBOX :yeshrug:

BTW, hope you weren't talking about my last post spoiling anything for you, wasn't my intention.
I thought you just marathoned it at first, I was like :damn:

And it's all good, just wanted to get ahead of the curve. You're absolutely fine.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Played like 50 mins last night. Chickened out and stopped. I'm such a bytch :why: Broad day light now gonna play in a few hours.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Longer than DS2? It is, but not by too much.
I didnt bother with the weapon customisation until about halfway through the game. I built up all of my Tungster, Semi-Conducters, etc and bought a Line Gun and Shotgun combo, focusing on damage and rate of fire. That thing is a beast up until the end of the game, then you start to take on humans, so I had to switch my gun game up. I ended up buying the Pulse Rifle with a Javelin attachment and focused mainly on damage and clip size.
Im the biggest hoarder when it comes to games like this, I never kept more than 20 bullets in my inventory and If I had anymore, It would go in my safe. If you carry too much ammo in your inventory, the necromorphes seem to not drop as much, but If you keep about 20 rounds in your inventory you will ALWAYS pick up more. I used to run out of ammo in DS2, but not in this game...not that its a bad thing though IMO.
I have about 1000+ rounds of ammo stored in my safe lol
O wow. Why did you tell me that friend. Im going to run through this game. Im playin gon impossible right now and it feels very possible. My strategy is taking out a leg on a few enemies, letting them walk toward me, then i hit them with stasis and stomp earth wind fire and ice out of them, to conserve ammo. Wont be doing That anymore. :whoo:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Game is nice....liking it more than DS2 so far. I really like how they added in optional missions. Nice change of pace from the campaign. Rest is pretty standard...if you liked the first 2 you'll like this one. They totally threw the whole survival horror thing in the bushes tho....they ain't even trying to scare u anymore :laugh:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Im 64% in...man I been addicited to it the last few days...have not played co-op...but :wow: at the story