Official Dead Space 3 Thread (Tag Spoilers, Please)

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Yo this game is the shyt brehs :ohlawd: the encounter with the two regenarators when you are waiting on the train is the best gaming moment i had in a while that was tense as shyt :whew: this game deserved a lot more appreciation than it got

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I wouldn't advise anyone to buy the awakened Dlc shyt is garbage...too short and too easy. Waste of $10 :snoop:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So its out already? How long did it take you to finish? Do you unlock anything?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Yeah it dropped Mar.12th roughly about 1hour of gameplay maybe 2, no unlockables. It just continued the Dead Space 3 campaign and this one ended with a cliffhanger so there's going to be another DLC or Dead Space 4.
:pacspit:at this cash grab shyt.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Mad they didn't conclude this with 4.
I remember playing the Co-op with my Son all the way through.

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
Why am I now discovering the rocket launcher stasis coating weapon combo? Makes the game 10x more fun.
Man that damn rocket launcher with the splash damage immunity perk makes the game a breeze. Just wading through necros.

The way they scale the enemy HP system for co-op, those heavier weapons are a must. You'll mag dump a charging slasher, and the the muthafukka will just run through the bullets to get a free hit on you.

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
Man that damn rocket launcher with the splash damage immunity perk makes the game a breeze. Just wading through necros.

The way they scale the enemy HP system for co-op, those heavier weapons are a must. You'll mag dump a charging slasher, and the the muthafukka will just run through the bullets to get a free hit on you.
Word up. I’m about to do a hardcore run with this set.