Official Dead Space 3 Thread (Tag Spoilers, Please)

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Could be but it gave me the same feeling that RE6 did which was lame. I just don't like the direction its going...I mean whats wrong with making pure horror games anymore?

I don't blame ya, nothing's wrong with a pure horror game like the first Dead Space or Resi 1, all these studios go away from what made their game fun and unique and try to satisfy the majority even though the majority might not have like how the game was.

I'll pick it up cause I wanna see where the story goes. I know I want a Resi 2 style game, but with Dead Space controls, give me that and they can have my money :damn: :kdotahhh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yea but at some point you come across Necromorphs that shoot at you wit guns :beli: Which reminds me of RE6 which is more action than suspense/horror :beli: Which was absolute :trash: So yea....I'll pass

In the opening scene with isaac hes escaping police who are shooting at him with guns. Who cares. Dont buy it. It makes no nevermind to me friend. The game is still fun, true gamers and dead space fans are enjoying it and i guess this will be one experience you're missing out on because some enemies are shooting at you with guns. :skip: Dont let me get in your way friend. Im just telling you, as someone whos conquered all the dead space's, they are mixing the enemies up enough to where you arent going to notice and personally, i like the break in the action of killing necromorphs to engage in a fire fight. The set pieces in Dead Space 3 are still some of the best in the genre.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
In the opening scene with isaac hes escaping police who are shooting at him with guns. Who cares. Dont buy it. It makes no nevermind to me friend. The game is still fun, true gamers and dead space fans are enjoying it and i guess this will be one experience you're missing out on because some enemies are shooting at you with guns. :skip: Dont let me get in your way friend. Im just telling you, as someone whos conquered all the dead space's, they are mixing the enemies up enough to where you arent going to notice and personally, i like the break in the action of killing necromorphs to engage in a fire fight. The set pieces in Dead Space 3 are still some of the best in the genre.

No doubt, like I said I loved the first two Dead Space joints. Lot of people didn't like part 2 which I don't know why. It was great to me. It's just that when horror games start going more and more down the action road path it becomes watered down IMO. It'll probably be worth a good rental but I'm not coppin. Have fun :popcorn:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No doubt, like I said I loved the first two Dead Space joints. Lot of people didn't like part 2 which I don't know why. It was great to me. It's just that when horror games start going more and more down the action road path it becomes watered down IMO. It'll probably be worth a good rental but I'm not coppin. Have fun :popcorn:

2 was way better then 1 in my opinion. 2 should have been 1 in my opinion. With 3, we're pretty much seen what this game has to offer. You get desensitized to the scares after a while and the game becomes more about the ride. All this stuff about scarce ammo is a joke because practically every enemy in dead space 1 and 2 had to be killed. You had to find which weapons/strategies worked the best ways to dispatch enemies, asap. Same with 3 cept now, some enemie have heat. I dont see a problem with it. Cant wait to go home and place some more. :eek:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So for those who's finished playing the game or playing it, how's the story compared to the last two games? Without spoilers though.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
i had to back off playing it on the pc because i don't want to spoil any more of the game when i get it and play some coop with my lil brother.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So for those who's finished playing the game or playing it, how's the story compared to the last two games? Without spoilers though.

Some super nerds are saying the ending felt cheap but i cant call it until i play it myself. Endings for action games for me are more about the last hour then the last 5 minutes.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Could be but it gave me the same feeling that RE6 did which was lame. I just don't like the direction its going...I mean whats wrong with making pure horror games anymore?

That's why I'm picking up that Downpour.

I got way too many action titles/shooters... if I get another one it's gotta be top of the line.

To be honest, although I love Dead Space 1, shyt had some of the best sound effects, good pacing and it was a genuine horror game. I still didn't find the shyt THAT scary. The necropmorphs are kinda corny and look a lot like the monsters from The Suffering (yea what yall knowboutthat?)

So in away DeadSpace BEEN bitin'... and im not just some wannabe elite chump talkin out my ass when it comes to these games, i been puttin in work.

Daps
Reppin
Australia
Finished the game today. It was a lot better than I expected.
Lots of customisation with the weapons and a lot to collect to build the weapons. I didn't like that they made 1 ammo type for all guns but its actually better considering my whole safe is now ull of ammo.
The game isn't as scary as DS2 ... Only because it seems in DS3 there's a lot more happening so you're always expecting something to jump out at you.
The story is reasonably long, it took me about 11 hours (with a lot of fukking around)
The graphics are an improvement just wish there were more variety of enemies/monsters.
The environments are similar to DS2 but more diverse, and a lot of areas are kind of unique unlike DS2.
Its definitely a step up from DS2 in terms of gameplay, graphics, environments and just overall better IMO....definitely check it out guys.
8/10
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Finished the game today. It was a lot better than I expected.
Lots of customisation with the weapons and a lot to collect to build the weapons. I didn't like that they made 1 ammo type for all guns but its actually better considering my whole safe is now ull of ammo.
The game isn't as scary as DS2 ... Only because it seems in DS3 there's a lot more happening so you're always expecting something to jump out at you.
The story is reasonably long, it took me about 11 hours (with a lot of fukking around)
The graphics are an improvement just wish there were more variety of enemies/monsters.
The environments are similar to DS2 but more diverse, and a lot of areas are kind of unique unlike DS2.
Its definitely a step up from DS2 in terms of gameplay, graphics, environments and just overall better IMO....definitely check it out guys.
8/10
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Was this longer then dead space 2 in your opinion. THis weapon customization has me lost friend. I dont even want to delve into it like that. Im happy i get so much ammo stomping enemies in this game. Im playing extra conservative like dead space 2 and i still seem to be netting a Grip of loot.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Was this longer then dead space 2 in your opinion. THis weapon customization has me lost friend. I dont even want to delve into it like that. Im happy i get so much ammo stomping enemies in this game. Im playing extra conservative like dead space 2 and i still seem to be netting a Grip of loot.

:youngsabo: loot you say

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oerW8ABV6aQ"]Dead Space 3 Unlimited Resource Farming Glitch - YouTube[/ame]

:youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
Australia

Longer than DS2? It is, but not by too much.
I didnt bother with the weapon customisation until about halfway through the game. I built up all of my Tungster, Semi-Conducters, etc and bought a Line Gun and Shotgun combo, focusing on damage and rate of fire. That thing is a beast up until the end of the game, then you start to take on humans, so I had to switch my gun game up. I ended up buying the Pulse Rifle with a Javelin attachment and focused mainly on damage and clip size.
Im the biggest hoarder when it comes to games like this, I never kept more than 20 bullets in my inventory and If I had anymore, It would go in my safe. If you carry too much ammo in your inventory, the necromorphes seem to not drop as much, but If you keep about 20 rounds in your inventory you will ALWAYS pick up more. I used to run out of ammo in DS2, but not in this game...not that its a bad thing though IMO.
I have about 1000+ rounds of ammo stored in my safe lol