Official Dead Space 3 Thread (Tag Spoilers, Please)

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm passin'

DeadSpace is dead. So many reasons I'm not wit it....

Microtransactions for a 60 game?
Coop? I'd rather play DS solo.
They bit Lost Plant 1's steez. And strangley, Lost Planet 3 looks like it will play like Dead Space 1.
Some sections felt like a broken gears of war mixed with lost planet and RE 6

These greedy ass publishers stay fukkin up a good series.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I played the demo yesterday. nikkas popping out the snow now. :wow:

I preordered the game yesterday. Amazon has a promotion for $20 and the Enervator Gun when you preorder. Still up now but not for long since you know the game comes out tomorrow.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Typical Dead Space game with fukking bald space marines shooting at you? Typical Dead Space game with so much fukking ammo that your former "mining tools" now seem more akin to assault rifles?
And that doesn't even mention story, which as you said, is getting silly.

I loved the first two Deadspace games but I won't be coppin cuz it looks and feels too much like Lost Planet for me. Anyway they have different modes of play similar to ME3. Story, Co-op and Hardcore.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I loved the first two Deadspace games but I won't be coppin cuz it looks and feels too much like Lost Planet for me. Anyway they have different modes of play similar to ME3. Story, Co-op and Hardcore.

You guys are going off the demo are wrong. Ive played the retail and the first ice level is a flashback. After that, you go back to the real world in the future and deal with your boy isaac. Im guessing at some point isaac goes to the Lost Planet but isaacs first tutorial stage is basically in a futurish urban slum where you have to elude Unitologists and necromorphs. This is Dead Space but they literally, throw you into the action. Theres no build up like that. One minute you're chillin, the next OMFREAKINGOSHIKINS, Necromorphs. :shaq:

Challenge Accepted :smugdraper:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A little less hyped for this than I hoped to be, but I'll definitely be doing co-op with the homie when the price inevitably drops to 39.99 in a month from now

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
mowgli is right....you guys judging the game off the demo might want to atleast gamefly/redbox/rent it:manny:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
You guys are going off the demo are wrong. Ive played the retail and the first ice level is a flashback. After that, you go back to the real world in the future and deal with your boy isaac. Im guessing at some point isaac goes to the Lost Planet but isaacs first tutorial stage is basically in a futurish urban slum where you have to elude Unitologists and necromorphs. This is Dead Space but they literally, throw you into the action. Theres no build up like that. One minute you're chillin, the next OMFREAKINGOSHIKINS, Necromorphs. :shaq:
Challenge Accepted :smugdraper:

Yea but at some point you come across Necromorphs that shoot at you wit guns :beli: Which reminds me of RE6 which is more action than suspense/horror :beli: Which was absolute :trash: So yea....I'll pass

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Yea but at some point you come across Necromorphs that shoot at you wit guns :beli: Which reminds me of RE6 which is more action than suspense/horror :beli: Which was absolute :trash: So yea....I'll pass

Ain't that because they were the unitoligists dudes you killed during the fight and then they got brought back to life as necromorphs?

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I replayed the demo again last night...I like it will be picking up my reserved copy. I'm a grab the guide also and go in on the gun customizations. I will share my creations with this thread.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Ain't that because they were the unitoligists dudes you killed during the fight and then they got brought back to life as necromorphs?

Could be but it gave me the same feeling that RE6 did which was lame. I just don't like the direction its going...I mean whats wrong with making pure horror games anymore?