Official Dead Space 3 Thread (Tag Spoilers, Please)

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Low key, I randomly burned that Silent Hill Downpour shyt and that shyt is probably the most creepy game on this gen. Its more similar to the 1st 3 Resident Evils than anything else on the market (including the back tracking and puzzles). Im loving that shyt right now.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I LOVE the first two Dead Space games, actually prefer 2 to 1....but the demo for 3 was trash and the focus clearly seems to be on the CoD crowd now....:yeshrug:

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
If they toned down the fear elements and made it more shooter based, I feel like I will have a hard time getting into it...

That being said, I played the demo with some A-40's on.:whoo: :lawd:

I didn't dig being shot though. :ufdup:

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
watch this broad get another free copy because of her pure white skin :salute:

I got a free copy because my copy was destroyed. It was a "right place at the right time" kind of thing, it had nothing to do with my race, sex, or attractiveness (Or lack thereof). It had to do with a fan of the game happening to catch the right person's eye with a tweet about how crushed I was that my game was demolished essentially the day after it came out...

:pacspit:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I got a free copy because my copy was destroyed. It was a "right place at the right time" kind of thing, it had nothing to do with my race, sex, or attractiveness (Or lack thereof). It had to do with a fan of the game happening to catch the right person's eye with a tweet about how crushed I was that my game was demolished essentially the day after it came out...

:pacspit:

Riiiiiight :troll:

jane-dance.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I LOVE the first two Dead Space games, actually prefer 2 to 1....but the demo for 3 was trash and the focus clearly seems to be on the CoD crowd now....:yeshrug:

:stop: Its a typical dead space game. I think they're running out of ideas for the franchise story wise but hey, im still havin fun with it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If they toned down the fear elements and made it more shooter based, I feel like I will have a hard time getting into it...

That being said, I played the demo with some A-40's on.:whoo: :lawd:

I didn't dig being shot though. :ufdup:

Im playin it and in the beginning its some new melle enemies. Then you have the enemies with guns, then you have your typical necromorphs. Then you have melle enemies that turn into the 3 tentacle baby thing when they die. I think its going to be a mix of a bunch of different enemies. They're just taking it to a new arena by having the Marker church people come after you on top of necromorphs. Im playin on the hardeset difficult and they're throwing waves of enemies at you. The 3 dot engineering gun is slow as fukk early on and these new necromorph melle cats are not dropping quickly. Aim gotta be stupid precise.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
:stop: Its a typical dead space game. I think they're running out of ideas for the franchise story wise but hey, im still havin fun with it.

Typical Dead Space game with fukking bald space marines shooting at you? Typical Dead Space game with so much fukking ammo that your former "mining tools" now seem more akin to assault rifles?

And that doesn't even mention story, which as you said, is getting silly.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Typical Dead Space game with fukking bald space marines shooting at you? Typical Dead Space game with so much fukking ammo that your former "mining tools" now seem more akin to assault rifles?

And that doesn't even mention story, which as you said, is getting silly.

Opening segment was epic and im already feeling involved in the beginning of the game. :yeshrug: Play on the hardest setting and the shyts hard as fukk to me. Enemies are not easy to drop and you can easily waste alot of ammo pumping lead into the wrong body parts. You have to be accurate. I know you feel some kind of way because of the demo but you wont have much to hate about playing this game.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
still haven't gotten around to playing dead space 2. 1 was my shyt though. i'd turn off all the audio in the game except for the sfx so i could only hear my footsteps on the cold metal floor. the amount of fear in my eyes when a necromorph popped out through the roof or from behind was :merchant:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Low key, I randomly burned that Silent Hill Downpour shyt and that shyt is probably the most creepy game on this gen. Its more similar to the 1st 3 Resident Evils than anything else on the market (including the back tracking and puzzles). Im loving that shyt right now.

That's on my list to get along with GOW ASC & MGRR. Downpour is underrated.