[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
pontiff sulyvahn is a vile white supremacist :francis:
the lore is crazy around this dude

he took over anor londo and defeated gwyn's people, then locked up gwyndolin and fed her to aldrich

aldrich was a cannibal who lived inn cathedral of the deep where he was worshipped, the road of sacrifice is named because its where people were dragged against their will to be eaten by aldrich

pontiff called up aldrich told him fukk eating men come eat a god

and your character goes in and kills both :wow:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Yeah, he makes these games his bytch. Was watching some of his Bloodborne work on Youtube like :dwillhuh:
Speed running difficult games like this becomes an art.

I'll prolly do it too.

I eventually got this way with Bloodborne and TLOU Grounded mode, where I had all the best routes and enemy routines and fights down pat.

I wasn't on this level but prolly beat Bloodborne in like 2 hours on NG+++, TLOU if I skip cutscenes in a couple hours on grounded.

This dude is parrying bosses like a fukking G I'm still watching, props on the link.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Mound makers.

They are mad phantoms. they can attack enemies, invaders or hosts or eachother.

The one covenant I got locked outtve too. :snoop:
I didn't:russ:

But but they give you all the clues you need.

Actually in that case they did but I guess you missed it

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I didn't:russ:

But but they give you all the clues you need.

Actually in that case they did but I guess you missed it
Naw that ones pretty well hidden and if you beat the 3rd boss before finding it you get locked out cause the guy gets killed by the boss. I dont' think theres a clue for it. You gotta walk up behind an enemy and get in a cage on his back while hes walking around after having fought the same enemy type in other places :mjlol:

I think theres a a more complicated way with sirrus of the sunless realm later on.

Don't matter to me because I'm staying at SL120 for NG+ for PVP I'll join on that play through.

That covenant is perfect for the ring that makes you look like a white co op summon. You get summoned in, they think you're helping cause you're fighting enemies, looking friendly, then bam backstab :lolbron:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Naw that ones pretty well hidden and if you beat the 3rd boss before finding it you get locked out cause the guy gets killed by the boss. I dont' think theres a clue for it. You gotta walk up behind an enemy and get in a cage on his back while hes walking around after having fought the same enemy type in other places :mjlol:

I think theres a a more complicated way with sirrus of the sunless realm later on.

Don't matter to me because I'm staying at SL120 for NG+ for PVP I'll join on that play through.

That covenant is perfect for the ring that makes you look like a white co op summon. You get summoned in, they think you're helping cause you're fighting enemies, looking friendly, then bam backstab :lolbron:
Theres us a clue. On the side of a house there's a cage with some fukkboys in it. You can talk to the. They give you the dudes Backstory and tell you what to do. Only reason I found the talk option was because I was on the edge of a cliff trying to see if there was a jump down and the talk option appeared

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ok, how the fukk did yall beat that big fakkit at the cemetery of ash a second time? That dude has like unlimited stamina and you cant hit him in the back because he kicks you. So im constantly rolling around only to still get half of my life taken away. And good luck healing with the long ass healing animation in this game.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ok, how the fukk did yall beat that big fakkit at the cemetery of ash a second time? That dude has like unlimited stamina and you cant hit him in the back because he kicks you. So im constantly rolling around only to still get half of my life taken away. And good luck healing with the long ass healing animation in this game.
NmX9h6f.gif