[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
someone give me tips on this big ass skeleton head. I don't know what to do. I been shooting fireball but I can't reach it and I can't get close to it cause it spits out this mist.. only boss I had problems with so far. I hate them big ass bosses.
break the bangles on his right hand first (your left if your facing him) then break it on his right hand and he's dead

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
@peppe breh I just did half of what you did today :dead:

Checked out the Smouldering Lake but said fukk it for now because of those damn arrows :pacspit:

Reached Irithyll and it is the most beautiful area in the game :blessed: but these enemies. :francis: Aint no way in hell I'm fighting those Pontiff knights in groups so I seperate them whenever I can....that that knight with the fire staff is complete bullshyt since he can erupt fire from right under your legs from 50 feet away. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: Got to the bonfire in the church and levelled up...for as hard as these enemies are, they give off a good number of souls. :ehh:

:scust:@the fat evangelist broad from the beginning of the game ending up here by herself sounding like shes gone rabid

you're literally where I stopped my game besides the fact that I did smouldering lake :dead:

PVP is this area is like DS2 Iron Keep bridge :wow:

fightclubs and f***ery :wow:

:scust: at these Pontif Knights unlimited combos

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Is it possible to get all weapons and armor and the best ending in one play through?
The best ending yes.

All Armor and Weapons no. Some weapons are made from boss souls and some boss souls can make more than one weapon, meaning to get both you'd have to beat the boss a second time in ng+. Some armors are quest rewards.

Some covenants have ring rewards and can be missed or locked out by certain circumstances. The rings that are covenant rewards can require some extensive grinding for the less active covenants, because chances are you'll have to farm the covenant items as an extremely low drop from certain enemies.

There are also rings that only are found in NG+, rings only found in NG++, and one ring only found in NG+++.

So if you are trying a platinum play through you'll have to go to NG+++ with one character at least.

Unless you find someone friendly and trusting to drop all of the items in co-op, let you pick them up and trust that you'll drop them back.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The best ending yes.

All Armor and Weapons no. Some weapons are made from boss souls and some boss souls can make more than one weapon, meaning to get both you'd have to beat the boss a second time in ng+. Some armors are quest rewards.

Some covenants have ring rewards and can be missed or locked out by certain circumstances. The rings that are covenant rewards can require some extensive grinding for the less active covenants, because chances are you'll have to farm the covenant items as an extremely low drop from certain enemies.

There are also rings that only are found in NG+, rings only found in NG++, and one ring only found in NG+++.

So if you are trying a platinum play through you'll have to go to NG+++ with one character at least.

Unless you find someone friendly and trusting to drop all of the items in co-op, let you pick them up and trust that you'll drop them back.
Well fukk, that sucks. So in one play through is it possible to do all covenant quests and get the best ending in one playthrough as long as you do everything in the right order. Id like to do as much as possible without having to play this shyt again. I guess they want you to beat it 3 times to see the 3 endings. fukkers .

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Well fukk, that sucks. So in one play through is it possible to do all covenant quests and get the best ending in one playthrough as long as you do everything in the right order. Id like to do as much as possible without having to play this shyt again. I guess they want you to beat it 3 times to see the 3 endings. fukkers .
You can save scum the endings if you want like bloodborne by backing up your save before the actual end.

I used no guides on play through one so I wasn't able to get the hardest to get ending that relies on NPCs. There is like 13 specific steps to it after reading about it after I beat the game.

see ending 3 if you don't care about spoilers Dark Souls 3 Ending Guide

I was able to get an ending that required some extra work though by exploring thoroughly.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You can save scum the endings if you want like bloodborne by backing up your save before the actual end.

I used no guides on play through one so I wasn't able to get the hardest to get ending that relies on NPCs. There is like 13 specific steps to it after reading about it after I beat the game.

see ending 3 if you don't care about spoilers Dark Souls 3 Ending Guide

I was able to get an ending that required some extra work though by exploring thoroughly.
Complete DS3 Guide

Order guide if you want to do as much as possible in one playthrough.

Uncharted dropping soon. I dont have time to bullshyt with this game.

If you continue the game after the last boss are you able to new game plus?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Complete DS3 Guide

Order guide if you want to do as much as possible in one playthrough.

Uncharted dropping soon. I dont have time to bullshyt with this game.

If you continue the game after the last boss are you able to new game plus?
After the last boss you can choose to start ng+ whenever back at firelink. So you can go around exploring and go to NG+ whenever.

Just meet the requirements for every ending, backup your save to USB or online right before the end. Choose your ending, get the achievement. Then download the save, choose the next one, download it again choose the final one. All 3 endings in one play through, not sure how elite that is though :manny:

That one ending appears to be a pain in the ass to get too.

There's literally 12 specifically timed steps throughout the game to achieve it :mjcry: With a guide I'm sure it ain't bad, but no way I was gonna figure all that out without one :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
After the last boss you can choose to start ng+ whenever back at firelink. So you can go around exploring and go to NG+ whenever.

Just meet the requirements for every ending, backup your save to USB or online right before the end. Choose your ending, get the achievement. Then download the save, choose the next one, download it again choose the final one. All 3 endings in one play through, not sure how elite that is though :manny:

There's literally 12 specifically timed steps throughout the game to achieve it :mjcry: With a guide I'm sure it ain't bad, but no way I was gonna figure all that out without one :manny:
fukk it. If they gonna have quests that have to be done in specific chronological orders with no fukking hints or clues, they can eat a dikk. :manny:

Im the one playing the game, and these fakkit ass developers are trying to play games with my time and my life. fukkum :camby:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

For the 3rd ending, there is a lot of steps, but you kinda just walk into them if you explore a lot, and pay attention to what one of the NPCs says. She tells you exactly what to do.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
fukk it. If they gonna have quests that have to be done in specific chronological orders with no fukking hints or clues, they can eat a dikk. :manny:

Im the one playing the game, and these fakkit ass developers are trying to play games with my time and my life. fukkum :camby:
starting with the merchant guy you find on the bridge, if you follow his quest they tell you exactly what to do.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
For the 3rd ending, there is a lot of steps, but you kinda just walk into them if you explore a lot, and pay attention to what one of the NPCs says. She tells you exactly what to do.
My problem was I healed my dark Sigil removing my hollowing after that dude died. Once you do that game over on the true ending.

But the game does guide you in the right direction.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My problem was I healed my dark Sigil removing my hollowing after that dude died. Once you do that game over on the true ending.

But the game does guide you in the right direction.
Yeah. I didn't do that, cause I didn't find that item. But still if you listen to what the merchant dude said you wouldn't heal it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
starting with the merchant guy you find on the bridge, if you follow his quest they tell you exactly what to do.
The thief quest everyone gonna fail.

The thing about them is not completing them before you do other shyt in the game renders them uncompleteable.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
My covenant game to thorough. :banderas:

Faggit tried to invade me and I sent my golden sun doja on that ass. He bodied him, but didn't have anymore Estes flasks :ld:

Then proceeded to get his fukkin head buss. :mjlol:

Doin them Bullshyt spinning slashes. fukkin clown.