[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Dark Souls III – Patch 1.04 Changelog:

• Fixed a bug where you might not get items properly while accessing a covenant when a player joins your game.
  • Some NPCs questline events have been made easier to trigger.
  • Made the requirement for joining the Rosaria’s Fingers less strict.
  • Fixed a bug when teleporting to Untended Graves.
  • Amended an issue where kicks were being parried.
  • Fixed a bug where Crystal Sage would not re-appear after warping in.
  • Fixed a bug where Dragonslayer Armour would die on its own before you fight.
  • Fixed a bug where Knight Slayer Tsorig would continue to gesture.
  • Fixed a bug where Siegward would fail to save Greirat even though the conditions have been met.
  • Fixed a bug where, when wearing a ring that increases Max HP, the change would not be reflected in some menus.
  • Fixed a bug where the voice chat icon would show (or not show) according to the settings.
  • Fixed a bug where the voice chat icon would continue to display when HUD display is set to AUTO.
  • (Xbox One) Fixed a bug where you can’t access the functions Quit Game, access bonfire, or use online play items when failing to connect to an online session.
  • (Xbox One) Fixed a bug where the game would crash to the title screen when you fail to connect to an online session.
  • Fine tuned various other things, performance improvements, and corrected various bugs.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
tumblr_o2v2t9V8fN1rhcjjko2_r1_500.gif

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Ok, how the fukk did yall beat that big fakkit at the cemetery of ash a second time? That dude has like unlimited stamina and you cant hit him in the back because he kicks you. So im constantly rolling around only to still get half of my life taken away. And good luck healing with the long ass healing animation in this game.
roll towards his strikes so you can get a hit off

never hit more than once

or stay far back and bait his lunging attack which is easy to dodge and his is left vulnerable, hit him then go far back and repeat

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Bruh good luck. That place can kick rocks.

Rell Shyt
That place wasn't really a problem to me. Freaked me out a bit tho :merchant:. I think I covered most of it so far.

And that Pointiff boss wasn't too bad once I switched to using a shield again. It blew my mind how much easier that made the fight :mindblown:

The parrying didn't do shyt but take a small amount of health from him for me :francis:. Threw that method in the bushes once I saw that. I still stand by my fukk parrying rule.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just killed the dragon in archdragon peak, the only thing I've had to look up on how to kill, had me like :ohhh: when I watched the video, no way I was figuring that out lol.
Also finished the boss at the end of the area, the lighting god dude riding on the dragon...bosses on this game are so fukking cool

Last edited:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I probably would have beat the game by now but I keep fukking around making new characters. Finally settled on one and I made it back to the pontiff fight. If I beat him and yhorm I'll be where my first character was. I found a lot more items this time and didnt fukk up npc quests tho:ehh:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I probably would have beat the game by now but I keep fukking around making new characters. Finally settled on one and I made it back to the pontiff fight. If I beat him and yhorm I'll be where my first character was. I found a lot more items this time and didnt fukk up npc quests tho:ehh:
It's crazy how many items you miss on a play through of these games, some are so cleverly hidden, I was still finding brand new hidden areas and items well into my NG+3 on DS2

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
It's crazy how many items you miss on a play through of these games, some are so cleverly hidden, I was still finding brand new hidden areas and items well into my NG+3 on DS2
bruh have you seen how many hidden walls are in smouldering lake and then there are items just chilling in lava i cant reach:mjcry:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh have you seen how many hidden walls are in smouldering lake and then there are items just chilling in lava i cant reach:mjcry:
I forgot about those actually, remembering seeing them and wondering if I could take enough damage to run out and get them and make it back, dipped my toe in and was like nope lol

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps

You can respec and change your appearance at Rosaria instead of creating new characters