[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
roll towards his strikes so you can get a hit off

never hit more than once

or stay far back and bait his lunging attack which is easy to dodge and his is left vulnerable, hit him then go far back and repeat
I ditched my knight shield and bought a buckler and became a parry master in one day. Dude couldn't touch me for nothing. now i dont know where to go :mjlol:

Last edited:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
I ditched my knight shield and bought a buckler and became a parry master in one day. Dude couldn't touch me for nothing. Know i dont know where to go :mjlol:
that path is a dead end full of optional stuff, check out the dead firelink shrine the maid sells some useful ass armor thats light with good stats and looks good. theres also an item there that gives you a certain ending also theres a coiled sword fragment which is basically a homeward bone but with unlimited uses

but nothing else there

go back to the dancer of borreal valley bonfire and head straight, and youll be at lothric castle

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
My strength build starting to wreck shyt:wow:

Busting through your weak ass guard:wow:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Oh and I had my first laggy pvp match last night. This dude invaded my game. Wasn't even that tough, cuz when I actually hit him I was taking chunks of his health. But dude would swing when I was still a ways away and still hit me :wtb:

Couldn't prepare for shyt and timing threw me off. He got the best of me :martin::mjcry:

I don't get invaded much. Are laggy matches like that the norm?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Oh and I had my first laggy pvp match last night. This dude invaded my game. Wasn't even that tough, cuz when I actually hit him I was taking chunks of his health. But dude would swing when I was still a ways away and still hit me :wtb:

Couldn't prepare for shyt and timing threw me off. He got the best of me :martin::mjcry:

I don't get invaded much. Are laggy matches like that the norm?
Sortve. There is a lot of phantom range. On your screen you're outtve range on their screen you got hit. So you gotta adjust like their weapon is bigger than it is. Happens pretty frequently in my experience. I've actually started rolling and defending further away just in case.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
After grinding some souls during boss coop runs with Sunbros, I finally checked out Irithyll Dungeon

The fukk is this bullshyt? :what: :pacspit:

Nothing in there is too tough but this one sorcerer enemy with what looks like a peace sign on a branding iron. :dahell: I guess From Software just ran out of idea and said "let's have it release gas that LITERALLY depletes the players health bar and make him too heavy to roll if he doesn't die from it :brilliantshawty:" :trash: On top of that, they have a grab that looks NOTHING AT ALL like a grab so you're just left looking dumb as they brand you with an already shortened life bar :mindblown:

23k souls down the godamn drain :trash::trash::trash::trash::trash::trash:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
After grinding some souls during boss coop runs with Sunbros, I finally checked out Irithyll Dungeon

Nothing in there is too tough but this one sorcerer enemy with what looks like a peace sign on a branding iron. :dahell: I guess From Software just ran out of idea and said "let's have it release gas that LITERALLY depletes the players health bar and make him too heavy to roll if he doesn't die from it :brilliantshawty:" :trash: On top of that, they have a grab that looks NOTHING AT ALL like a grab so you're just left looking dumb as they brand you with an already shortened life bar :mindblown:

:russ:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats

:russ::russ::russ:

I just use magic to weaken them from a distance before I rush in for the kill. There's a room with like 4 of them fukkers on your way to discovering a shortcut.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Son this PVP area past Pontiff is piff :wow:

Nonstop invasions and Aldrichs faithful, Been having dope 3 on 3 death-matches the past hour :wow:
What level are you? I'm level 88 and Aldrich Faithful summons dried up completely. I could stand there for 3 hours and not get auto-summoned once.