[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well fukk, that sucks. So in one play through is it possible to do all covenant quests and get the best ending in one playthrough as long as you do everything in the right order. Id like to do as much as possible without having to play this shyt again. I guess they want you to beat it 3 times to see the 3 endings. fukkers .
People speed running through this game after getting the hang of it in like 2 hours in NG+ tho.

I got all 3 of the endings in Bloodborne yesterday... all I did was back up my save to the cloud, grabbed the ending trophies and reloaded from where I wanted to be at

:lolbron:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
People speed running through this game after getting the hang of it in like 2 hours in NG+ tho.

I got all 3 of the endings in Bloodborne yesterday... all I did was back up my save to the cloud, grabbed the ending trophies and reloaded from where I wanted to be at

:lolbron:
But two hours probably doesn't include the side Bosses tgough

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
But two hours probably doesn't include the side Bosses tgough

It does... this guy is known for speed running these games. Did the same with Bloodborne, dude be crushing bosses in seconds without dying once. He basically just runs from boss to boss the whole time and levels up along the way

:dead:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

It does... this guy is known for speed running these games. Did the same with Bloodborne, dude be crushing bosses in seconds without dying once. He basically just runs from boss to boss the whole time and levels up along the way

Dude further then me in 20 minutes:mjlol:

He can't be doing a completionist run

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dude further then me in 20 minutes:mjlol:

He can't be doing a completionist run
Just doing Speed Runs.

I was just throwing it out there, that if you have the right build/weapons you can get through these joints fast af in NG+ if you know what you're doing

:manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just doing Speed Runs.

I was just throwing it out there, that if you have the right build/weapons you can get through these joints fast af in NG+ if you know what you're doing

:manny:
I see. I'm trying to do a completionist run. I want every armor and weapon available to me in one run. I'm buying every spell and every armor-weapon-ring set. My new game plus will only be pvp.

Can you pvp coop in this game?

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Just lost 150K Souls because one of those thief's fukking got me from behind.

rexryanheadset.gif

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Should have embered and summoned a Golden phantom.

Sun nikkas don't get bodied
Sunbros is fun.

You know if you invade with sunbro it will attempt to prioritize you with another sunbro invading and invade as a sort've squad?

I threw the summon sign down on a late game boss as a sunbros and got 30 medals and almost a million souls the other night just bodying this boss 30 times straight :lolbron:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Sunbros is fun.

You know if you invade with sunbro it will attempt to prioritize you with another sunbro invading and invade as a sort've squad?

I threw the summon sign down on a late game boss as a sunbros and got 30 medals and almost a million souls the other night just bodying this boss 30 times straight :lolbron:
When faggits invade my game and im close to a bonfire I hit that sun sign and watch that V come up. Invader immediately start back pedaling.

But I don't truss nikkas so I banish soon as the job is done. Can sun bros backstab you ?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps

This dude just parried Pontiff off rip and took half his health beat him like 30 seconds :ohhh:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
When faggits invade my game and im close to a bonfire I hit that sun sign and watch that V come up. Invader immediately start back pedaling.

But I don't truss nikkas so I banish soon as the job is done. Can sun bros backstab you ?

Casual :ufdup:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps

Not if you summoned them.

Your friends til the end that way.