[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That battle with the deacons tho. So easy it was insulting :dahell:
Most of the boss fights are easy tho. I mean it only took 5 hits to kill the giant, the big ass skeleton didnt do shyt, the dancer danced around not doing shyt. The only ones that gave me problems are the abyss watchers and pontiff and even those weren't toooo bad.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dark sword is easy mode though :lolbron:

shyt's the Drake Sword of this game.
:yeshrug: its a necessary balance for some of the bullshyt they throw at you. Plus i love when some fukk boys decide to invade me and i have the fume ultra great out (they licking they chops thinking its gonna be an easy fight with that big slow ass sword) then i quicky change to the heavy gem dark sword+8 throwing them off. I haven't been killed by a stick up kid yet thanks to that sword

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Most of the boss fights are easy tho. I mean it only took 5 hits to kill the giant, the big ass skeleton didnt do shyt, the dancer danced around not doing shyt. The only ones that gave me problems are the abyss watchers and pontiff and even those weren't toooo bad.
Nah bruh that was just a joke tho. I agree to a point, but atleast those bosses could still kill you with the quickness if you got sloppy. Like that skeleton dude had that poisonous gas that was almost instant kill and would also summon his lil skeleton bros at you as well. He is also glitchy I heard, and sometimes I heard he won't even attack you at times and just sit there. Not to mention those wheel skeleton dudes he summons take no damage when you attack em :martin:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah bruh that was just a joke tho. I agree to a point, but atleast those bosses could still kill you with the quickness if you got sloppy. Like that skeleton dude had that poisonous gas that was almost instant kill and would also summon his lil skeleton bros at you as well. He is also glitchy I heard, and sometimes I heard he won't even attack you at times and just sit there. Not to mention those wheel skeleton dudes he summons take no damage when you attack em :martin:
I do think the deacons should of had a second phase where they all gathered into one large demon or something. My problem is that i fear some of the regular enemies more than the bosses. Imagine if deacons of the deep was one dude surrounded by a bunch of jailers....impossible lol

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I fukking hate invaders man...i died while fighting pontiff(w 160K souls)... On my way back to get there, nikka cornered me and three shotted me :beli:

yea. THey make you wait real far into the game to get any good weapon upgrades but most of the enemies are fairly easy.
Better keep them banishing items on deck :ufdup:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Is it possible to get all weapons and armor and the best ending in one playthrough?

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
:yeshrug: its a necessary balance for some of the bullshyt they throw at you. Plus i love when some fukk boys decide to invade me and i have the fume ultra great out (they licking they chops thinking its gonna be an easy fight with that big slow ass sword) then i quicky change to the heavy gem dark sword+8 throwing them off. I haven't been killed by a stick up kid yet thanks to that sword

:mjlol::deadmanny::mjlol:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Well I just played a whole sunday on this game and I have work tomorrow at 6 :mjcry:

But damn did I get work done, 5 bosses back to back :blessed:well kinda :flabbynsick:. Farron keep was easy just getting around and putting all the lights out, the abyss watchers got him on my second try.:youngsabo:Then weird shyt happened. Catacombs:upsetfavre:

Forgot that I was running around with 30K+ souls after that fight and got scared shytless:hamster: Here I am running like a damn fool trying to find a bonfire, killing everything insight. Souls go up and no more flask I'm like yup this is it imma die with 50K souls:francis:Just as I was about to die I find a bonfire, had me like :mjcry: praising jesus. So i'm taking my time is this maze of a level, my broadsword was +5 straight savage. Killing is easy, from the moment I break through their defenses its a wrap. 7 hits before I run out and game over:wow: LOL same shyt happens again, didn't notice the high souls and here I am at boss high lord wolnir. Needles to say, I got wrecked.:lolbron: Come back to get my souls and went down the bridge that you can destroy only to meet a mini boss:stopitslime: Brehs I died so many times because the fukking camera angle, his double attack, fukking skeletons. Pro tip ignore him and just go down after you go straight there will be a bonfire. After that it was game on:shaq: I continue and I find myself at smoldering lake, now this level:ufdup: Giant crabs, giant earthworm, giant arrows:pacspit:I do like I always do go around an collect all the items but its not long before I get bodied by those arrows. On my second try I find myself at the entrance of the boss but my stupid ass thought it was just another path to high lord wolnir. :snoop: Anyway if you hide behind the rocks where the earthworm keeps popping up the giant arrows will kill it for you:obama:. I got inside the fog and not only isn't this that other boss this one gave me serious problems on his second transformation.

Took a while but got him down after that Wolnir was about to get it, enforced my broadsword to +6:myman: and in one try he was gone. Now brehs IMO this is the most beautiful level in dark souls 3 that I have played:

Irithyll of the Boreal Valley

But its also the hardest level that gave me so much problems.:francis:It really is true the level is harder then the bosses. At the second bonfire I got bodied so many time because those wraiths? would gang up on my and that slash damage/frostbite was unreal. 30 seconds and it was over:mjcry: this kept happening until I took them out one by one. After that you get another huge guy who projects fire and has 4+ smaller enemies, same story:mjcry: When I got past that it was pretty easy, exploring up and down:lawd:opening a shortcut and before I knew it shyt happened again: Pontiff boss. Got him on my first try tho:lupe:

The next part was a STRAIGHT bytch:damn: when you go all the way up and those knight that shoot you with arrows that can trow you off the bridge. 40K souls gone:damn: I'm just sitting there :shaq2: I get them back and push the lether to get to Anor londo... I think I spent an hour on this section alone.:damn: Those knights gave me the business so many time I was ready to call it quits:camby:This is where I fail I suck at pairing and backstabbing, so I always have to try to go 1 on 1 because 2 vs 1 won't ever work. After I get passed that AGAIN I find myself a boss and this bytch Aldrich:banderas:I think I died 15+ times.:wtf: Everytime she shot those rain of arrows it was, "you died":aicmon: EVERY fukkING TIME:damn: On my last try I was a mess, hands were sweating, didn't eat/drink for 4+hours it was now or never. On her second transformation you can avoid all the arrows if you go to the wall where she stands when you enter, the arrows won't hit you there but her beam will so you just need to dodge that attack and your good.

She was ONE hit away from being dead and I got greedy again and said fukk it:flabbynsick:, I ran all the way across the room to give her that last blow. And this bytch does her arrow move but I manage to get one hit in BUT she kills me AND she dies to.

My face - :damn::wtf::sadbron::mjcry: When I revived at the bonfire I got the message ember restored and 50k souls :leon::bryan::myman::blessed:

Man this game :banderas:

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
@peppe breh I just did half of what you did today :dead:

Checked out the Smouldering Lake but said fukk it for now because of those damn arrows :pacspit:

Reached Irithyll and it is the most beautiful area in the game :blessed: but these enemies. :francis: Aint no way in hell I'm fighting those Pontiff knights in groups so I seperate them whenever I can....that that knight with the fire staff is complete bullshyt since he can erupt fire from right under your legs from 50 feet away. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: Got to the bonfire in the church and levelled up...for as hard as these enemies are, they give off a good number of souls. :ehh:

:scust:@the fat evangelist broad from the beginning of the game ending up here by herself sounding like shes gone rabid

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you want to creep up behind enemies easier, 2 hand your weapon. You can literally do a basic walk behind enemies and they wont hear you. Works well on knights

If you want to kill knights easier, learn how to parry.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Light work knights for anyone whos avoiding them like a bytch.

ANother tip- when you break an enemies guard and they go into a stun animation, you can give them a visceral attack (forward r1) from the front for massive damage

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
someone give me tips on this big ass skeleton head. I don't know what to do. I been shooting fireball but I can't reach it and I can't get close to it cause it spits out this mist.. only boss I had problems with so far. I hate them big ass bosses.