[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I fukking hate invaders man...i died while fighting pontiff(w 160K souls)... On my way back to get there, nikka cornered me and three shotted me :beli:

this whole game is easy as fukk so far

besides pontiff who i just beat
yea. THey make you wait real far into the game to get any good weapon upgrades but most of the enemies are fairly easy.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just go this in yesterday and been playing it all night. It's :banderas:so far. I'm surprised I made it about half way through the High Wall without dying. I remember dying like 20 times my first time in DS.

Has anyone used the Dark Sword? I'm tryna to decide whether to get that or keep my claymore and level it up.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
People think the Souls games get easier because they've gotten better at them and used to their design and mechanics, but in reality the mobs are smarter, have more grab attacks, more ambushes, hit harder, have more health and some of the tougher ones that used to not respawn after defeat in old games now respawn upon death. ( black knights)

If you go back to DS1 you'd be surprised how it easy it is. While I don't think these games are that 'hard' as they are challenging, I do think this one in particular has the most punishing 'cheap' mobs in it.

The bosses don't get that hard til later in the game though.

Your first Souls game will most likely be your hardest because it's a new experience, they get easier as you play them. That's why people remember DS1 or Demons being harder than this game and Bloodborne, but go back and play them you'd be surprised how easy they are now that you're accustomed to the series.

If this game had come out before DS1 people would say this was hard and DS1 was easy imo.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm starting to see a trend of hard areas = easy bosses. Wolnir was a joke but the Catacombs had some aggravating shyt in there. Skeletons that love to roll deep, some that reanimate, and some VERY annoying traps.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
There Is this one cat in crucifixion road to the right where that glass lizard is locked. I cant remember how many times I died from his attacks. The black knight with the huge sword, 3 hits and it over.

I said fukk my pride let me take the stuff in the back and bounce:mjcry: what I have been doing since bloodbourne is play the level myself and after defeating the boss I watch a 100% walkthrough. Im amazed at how much stuff I still manage to miss.

That crystal sage boss was easy as fukk got him on my second try. I always manage to find bosses when im not looking for them ergo no flasks :troll:

That deacon boss wasnt ready for my broadsword +4:wow: i almost killed all them fukkers because I can get 7 attacks in before my stamina runs out.:blessed:

Im entering farron keep and i can already see its a lot of fukkery:patrice:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Breh this game got my blood pressure tight!

I had to step outside to cool off

I was standing in the front yard like
giphy.gif

:deadmanny: