[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I wish there was a way to test upgrades before you complete them. I just wasted a bunch of shyt upgrading a weapon that now isn't stronger than the weapon I was already using:mjcry:

Anywhere to farm titanite shards?
You'll be swimming in them once you get around to like catacombs of carthus

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
far from it. but everyone knows the ps3/4 controllers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> xthot controllers
when it comes to action games.
not when the necessary emulation causes "the game stutters like shyt. I get 0-10 FPS. barely makes the game playable"

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
How is the game?

:patrice:

Is it harder than the other ones?

About the same maybe slightly harder....more comparable to DS1. Difficulty in 2 was mostly due to the lame health reducing mechanic which they took out. Some of the enemies in this one are just brutal tho...and each area has gotten progressively harder so far.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Bosses in this game aren't bad. But I'd say the mobs are the most brutal in the series. Heavy damage, high enemy density, lots of pop out ambushes, good tracking and AI, and lots of instant grab attacks that will fukk you up.

Also random little things. Like those lunging worm guys will leave worms all over your body and if you don't pull a torch out you'll just keep getting bleed damage while the worms are still on you.

Daps
anyone have a guide with the order of the npc quest? Im gonna roll a new character because i missed and early game covenant and want to see all the questlines i missed (which are alot apparently)

Daps
Reppin
word to @MeachTheMonster

i bought the xbox 360 controller (out $55 for the wired version) and the game suprisingly doesn't stutter.

but game isn't as fun as Bloodborne. This is my first Souls game by the way. And i hate the xbox controller, i can't even remember the last time i played with an xbox controller.. :martin:

Getting my shyt kicked in the first boss.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Bosses in this game aren't bad. But I'd say the mobs are the most brutal in the series. Heavy damage, high enemy density, lots of pop out ambushes, good tracking and AI, and lots of instant grab attacks that will fukk you up.

Also random little things. Like those lunging worm guys will leave worms all over your body and if you don't pull a torch out you'll just keep getting bleed damage while the worms are still on you.

yup like the Boreal Outrider Knight straight vicious with his attacks. Each time I almost got him he did this 3 moves in a row and killed me. Better run straight ahead open the door and light the bonfire

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
How is the game?

:patrice:

Is it harder than the other ones?
Hardest souls boss to me ever was Fume Knight. Nothing that retarded here but there is a definite increase in boss fukkery around pontiff onwards.

I think NG+ is gonna be ridiculous tho

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
yup like the Boreal Outrider Knight straight vicious with his attacks. Each time I almost got him he did this 3 moves in a row and killed me. Better run straight ahead open the door and light the bonfire
Is that dude I got the Irhtyl Sword from?

Sword's great too.