[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
what's with these faggits wanting to co-op but not follow thee leader :dahell: stay in your world with your a.d.d a** :camby:

so far I've used co-op minimally but now I think ima just use it to backtrack when I die, I faded the first boss with a partner and it felt terrible after. I'm doing everything solo now, If I wanna play with somebody I'll get on red phantom/watchdog of farron steeze :aicmon:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's hard about it to you? I haven't had much trouble in there.
The knights before were harder than anyone in here. And those Watchdogs :merchant:

Then again I'm not to the end of the area yet anyway.
Labyrinth-like design, tight corridors and lots of mobs. The one section with like 6 of those Branding Iron fukkers that can one-shot you and have that massive AOE gas attack that depletes your max HP. Those undead lizard things that make you bleed out after one hit etc etc

The outdoor part was tough too. My DEX build took care of the knights, but those Priest-like dudes that can shoot a wall of fire 100+ feet and thru walls were no joke tho :pachaha:

No matter how much I bytch about it tho, I fukking love this game :wow:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Just started about an hour ago. A bit different than BB, that's for sure. I picked the Thief class. I want to be able to move. fukk all that slumbering shyt. Anyways, fought that first dude with my little dagger. :mjlol: Yeah, that was fun.

I found a broken Short Sword, but it doesn't show up for repair by that dude in the Shrine. What's up with that. I'm still trying to learn the nuances of the game. Getting the parry timing down with the shield is tricky, and I'm still trying to get used to the backstab. Just enough little differences from BB to throw me off a bit. I'm so used to having the ability to regain energy after getting hit, that I'm being reckless as hell. I'll adjust.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
A bum with a samurai sword gave me that work. Tried to get him to jump himself off the ledge. He took us both with him.

But i got that samurai sword though. :banderas: shyt is Clean.

Daps
what's with these faggits wanting to co-op but not follow thee leader :dahell: stay in your world with your a.d.d a** :camby:

so far I've used co-op minimally but now I think ima just use it to backtrack when I die, I faded the first boss with a partner and it felt terrible after. I'm doing everything solo now, If I wanna play with somebody I'll get on red phantom/watchdog of farron steeze :aicmon:

i coop an area like five times before i do it myself. then usually i breeze through it solo. Do the same with bosses except i try them before cooping.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Is the curse rotted greatwood an evil p*ssy?

SHe is pretty easy once you get it down. When you start try running around a bit that tree will destroy all the enemies and you dont have to spend time on them. Then go for the p*ssy and slash her eggs? After that you will go down a level and she spawns a hand where her eggs are slash them ASAP because the hand will give you that work:ufdup:

Once those are gone its pretty easy because the hand stays in front so you can just destroy the eggs on her back then her feet and arms and thats it.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
SHe is pretty easy once you get it down. When you start try running around a bit that tree will destroy all the enemies and you dont have to spend time on them. Then go for the p*ssy and slash her eggs? After that you will go down a level and she spawns a hand where her eggs are slash them ASAP because the hand will give you that work:ufdup:

Once those are gone its pretty easy because the hand stays in front so you can just destroy the eggs on her back then her feet and arms and thats it.
I beat her. I was just :scust:during that fight though because of the herpes blisters busting in my face