[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
This game just keeps on giving. So many areas :wow:

Just keep finding bosses. Black Knights getting smashed on :ahh:

My backstab game is crazy.

This one boss has a back kick like a horse though. You go behind him he literally kicks backwards so you gotta hit him once and jump back.

He still dead as shyt now though :ehh:

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, it's good to have a bow and lots of arrows on you because you can easily take out enemies out of your range or aggro them. I killed (or made fly away) the Lothric dragon and then bodied the troll in the cathedral without taking any damage :ahh:

I'm just about to fight Deacons of the Deep and I have 32k souls on me I don't want to lose. Should I buy the tower key in Firelink Shrine?

Btw I'm cheesing so many enemies with the game mechanics. Running into corridors against big enemies and potshotting them to death :wow:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I need to work on my rolling/dodging skills. How are yall able to dodge some of these multi spinning atacks so flawlessly?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Yo I think this may be the hardest boss in all of the SoulsBorne games, legit

Spoilers if you haven't found this area

the nameless king :wow: MY GOD this dude is hard. I can't imagine anyone being harder than him I swear it's insane

Edit: Maybe I'm exaggerating but hes giving me a harder time than anyone else in the game so far.

Last edited:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I need to work on my rolling/dodging skills. How are yall able to dodge some of these multi spinning atacks so flawlessly?
Sheeeiiitttt, I'm coming off playing BB nonstop for months, so I'm in my element when it comes to rolling and dodging. That's why I went with the Thief, so I can move around with the quickness. I'm glad they moved the player movement mechanics over from BB. It's so fluid and beautiful.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

the nameless king :wow: MY GOD this dude is hard. I can't imagine anyone being harder than him I swear it's insane

Edit: Maybe I'm exaggerating but hes giving me a harder time than anyone else in the game so far.

I think I got stuck on him the longest. the two phases was retarded. I switched my weapon to the profaned greatsword, got that to fully upgraded and was hitting the dragon for like 500 a pop :wow: made quick work of him with the staggers and just had to survive the king

epic fight tho

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is there any point to embers other than multiplayer? I have a grip of em and I never summon people so I'm trying to figure out if I should just sell em.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I think I got stuck on him the longest. the two phases was retarded. I switched my weapon to the profaned greatsword, got that to fully upgraded and was hitting the dragon for like 500 a pop :wow: made quick work of him with the staggers and just had to survive the king

epic fight tho
Dragon is cake. The king in phase 2 though :merchant:

Got my +10 butcher knife cutting them up but he just leaves so little openings.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Is it worth it to keep some of the beginning weapons and upgrading them. I think im in love with this samurai sword style.