[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

peppe

Superstar
Daps
think I found a very good deal. I freed the old pyromancer and he thought me pyro magic so I'm a knight with fire moves :blessed:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
You did everything in the game?

Wtf no super hard dungeons? :wtf:
Naw I didn't find every covenant. My bonfire is level 9 and estus are +13. I'd guess they max at 10 and 15 so I got those to find.

Judging by the trophy list I got every boss and secret area in the game. So I did clear every area in the game.

I played as a strength build so I didn't find all the pyromancies and spells etc.

There were some super hard dungeons. And some hard bosses. Some of the late game areas were real difficult.

I think I'm just getting better at these after beating DS1 and platinuming Bloodborne so I was able to get through it fairly efficiently.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Naw I didn't find every covenant. My bonfire is level 9 and estus are +13. I'd guess they max at 10 and 15 so I got those to find.

Judging by the trophy list I got every boss and secret area in the game. So I did clear every area in the game.

I played as a strength build so I didn't find all the pyromancies and spells etc.

There were some super hard dungeons. And some hard bosses. Some of the late game areas were real difficult.

I think I'm just getting better at these after beating DS1 and platinuming Bloodborne so I was able to get through it fairly efficiently.
What was your playtime

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
What was your playtime
33 hours or something. Level 83 before final boss 88 shortly after. I explored every nook and cranny I could find and helped some people with bosses a few times too. I know I missed stuff though and think I move quicker than the average player.

I've read some people taking 60-70 but I guess they aren't elite :manny:

I'd say this game has the hardest most relentless mobs in the series.

Some bosses were easy though. Late game bosses were hard. Specially one in particular which might be the GOAT souls fight.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
33 hours or something. Level 83 before final boss 88 shortly after. I explored every nook and cranny I could find and helped some people with bosses a few times too. I know I missed stuff though and think I move quicker than the average player.

I've read some people taking 60-70 but I guess they aren't elite :manny:

I'd say this game has the hardest most relentless mobs in the series.

Some bosses were easy though. Late game bosses were hard. Specially one in particular which might be the GOAT souls fight.
Is there a better version of the samurai sword later in the game. I'm upgrading the one I have now but don't want to waste time on it if ima get another one later.

Also would you say this game or bloodborne has more content

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Is there a better version of the samurai sword later in the game. I'm upgrading the one I have now but don't want to waste time on it if ima get another one later.

Also would you say this game or bloodborne has more content
Don't recall. I stuck with my Butchers Knife, Great Axe, and Ithryill Straight Sword all game. Then a Drakeblood sword and Profaned Greatsword. I'll check my inventory but i'd imagine there is.

This game has more content main game than Bloodborne easily.

Bloodborne length is padded with those chalice dungeons which weren't very fun imo.

They had the hardest stuff to do in the game in them but were boringly designed.

Last edited:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Don't recall. I stuck with my Butchers Knife, Great Axe, and Ithryill Straight Sword all game. Then a Drakeblood sword and Profaned Greatsword. I'll check my inventory but i'd imagine there is.

This game has more content main game than Bloodborne easily.

Bloodborne length is padded with those chalice dungeons which weren't very fun imo.

They had the hardest stuff to do in the game in them but were boringly designed.
i just beat the dancer how many bosses do I have left?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
i just beat the dancer how many bosses do I have left?
You can fight that boss at several different points of the play through depending on certain variables. Tough to say.

I believe there are 19 bosses including a couple optional and hidden bosses.

So could be 7 or 8 left including some optionals. Or 5-6 if you don't do optional bosses. Or maybe even 8-9 if you didn't fight any previous optional bosses.

I think there is 13 bosses you HAVE to fight, 6 you can but don't have to.