[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
far from it. but everyone knows the ps3/4 controllers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> xthot controllers
when it comes to action games.
:mjlol:

Even devs know the deal. A lot of PC games don't even have button prompts for PS controllers. I've literally NEVER heard a PC gamer say they prefer PS controllers for PC gaming.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Finally getting Titanite Chunks :blessed:

My bonfire level 8 and estus flasks at 13 :blessed:

Smashing bosses :blessed:

Some of the regular enemies are more of a bytch than the bosses tbh.

Jumping back in.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I wish there was a way to test upgrades before you complete them. I just wasted a bunch of shyt upgrading a weapon that now isn't stronger than the weapon I was already using:mjcry:

Anywhere to farm titanite shards?

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Pointiff Sullyvahn what the fukk :mjcry:. Had to get my sun brehs in for this one dude made me tap out. Crazy fukking boss :sadcam:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I wish there was a way to test upgrades before you complete them. I just wasted a bunch of shyt upgrading a weapon that now isn't stronger than the weapon I was already using:mjcry:

You can buy an unlimited amount once you get dreamchaser ashes in Farron Keep....enemies also drop a ton of them once you get further on in the game. I got like 30 in my inventory right now

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
What do you mean "bonfire at level 8"
When you find Undead Bone Shards and burn them at the Firelink Bonfire it upgrades your bonfires. Each time you upgrade it makes your Estus Flasks heal a little more when you use them.

So there's Estus Shards you give to the blacksmith to carry more flasks and Undead Bone Shards you burn at the Firelink bonfire to upgrade how much an Estus Flask heals.

As you upgrade when you rest at bonfires it will say the bonfire level as well as say "Estus +7" etc. next to your flasks in the item bar.

Also if you find Ashes give them to the merchant lady in the hall on the way to the Blacksmith and it will unlock new things for her to sell.

Also you'll eventually have so many Titanite Shards it won't matter. Plus you can buy them and Large Titanite Shards later.

It's the Chunks, Scales and Twinkling that are harder to come by.

Daps

mid-late game from the catacombs on seemingly everything drops them. You can buy them from the old ds2 firekeeper bytch if you give her the right ashes. 800 for small 4k for large