[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
is there a controller i can use to play this?

on pc, when i connect my ps4 controller, the game stutters like shyt. I get 0-10 FPS. barely makes the game playable
I'm using the Steam Controller. the official binding works good

Xbox controller should also work

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Defeded the second boss on my 2nd try, the first time he only had 5% health left but I got gready and fukked up:stopitslime:

Now im in that undead village which looks like a level from bloodborne:ohhh:. Got 2 bonfires close to each other, aiight everything is going good. A bunch of fools praying at a fire, they all got that work even that fat bytch:lolbron:.

After that I died 2 times searching for a bonfire because I was way to deep and i kept getting killed:mjcry:. Last time I was sprinting only the find myself at the tree boss with NO estus flask:martin: im like aiight lets dance, im gonna die anyway:troll: i start hitting that tree shyt doesnt work:sadcam: i panic :mjlol:the fukk is this bullshyt:usure: all those other enemies start ganging up on me and it was a rap:mjcry:

There a few big guys like the one with the massive saw and one that hold a barrell that want to crush you. Both are supported by other smaller guys which is frustrating as hell.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
wasnt expecting to fight gwyndolin again:leon:
Just going back to Anor Londo was dope. The Giant Blacksmith :mjcry:

The giant couch room behind a hidden wall :mjcry:

This game is amazing so far.

It's no wonder Aldrich had the orbs and arrows etc. He was the hardest boss so far imo.
I'm in the Irythil Dungeon now, don't spoil anything :lolbron:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This Dungeon is some bullshyt lol

Definitely spiked the difficulty here

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
i start hitting that tree shyt doesnt work:sadcam: i panic :mjlol:the fukk is this bullshyt:usure: all those other enemies start ganging up on me and it was a rap:mjcry:
that moment when you first start attacking him and you aren't dealing any damage
:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: