[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was destroying the stupid mage boss until he turned into 4 and then I had him one hit away from death before I got destroyed by a big magic combo :mjcry:

Lost 18k souls (had to fall back) falling down the elevator shaft as well :mjcry:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
:gladbron::banderas:

I went inside of that church thats opposite of where you fight the Greenwood boss and figured out the trick to the lift that fat knight was trying to figure out. Took me 2 tries but I killed that ice sword wielder at the bottom and opened up the Road of Sacrifices. I noticed he was talking from the path in between lifts where you have to roll onto a platform as it's moving. I go there and talk to him and see this gigantic fire dragon looking monster with a club and pretty much go :merchant::damn::whoa:. Even the fat knight said to fall back...but there was nowhere to go in between the lifts but that area and certain death so I pretty much had to suck it up and go down there. :sadbron: My plan was to run past it somehow but I actually got hit twice (but didn't die :wow:), then I noticed the fat knight was behind me trying to fight it and taking quite a few hits. I wasn't gonna let my man down so I figure if we gon die down here, we gon die together. :to: Maaaaaaaaaan that motherfukker only looked tough as hell. :stopitslime: Couple of slashes from my Broadsword (that's only +2 at the moment) and he was dead and I got a fire gem + 5k souls from it.

Fat Knight saved you:ufdup:

You need to :salute:him​

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I'm at the Road of Sacrifices...I lit another bonfire and made my way through that destroyed castle and discovered 2 dark humanized enemies that look like they came straight outta Bloodborne. :merchant: I did hardly any damage to one so I ran back to the bonfire on some

giphy.gif
:pachaha:

:mjlol:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
I'm at the Road of Sacrifices...I lit another bonfire and made my way through that destroyed castle and discovered 2 dark humanized enemies that look like they came straight outta Bloodborne. :merchant: I did hardly any damage to one so I ran back to the bonfire on some

giphy.gif
those 2 fukkers take like 66% of your health off 1 hit bruh

but they drop the Dark Sword :wow:

Daps

giphy.gif

wait are you talking about the dark wraiths?

they came from dark souls 1 :skip:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
You didn't talk to the king sitting on one of those thrones in the Firelink shrine? You can trade boss souls in for better equipment. I got a nice greatsword and a ring that restores health with each successive hit. I also found a ring that regenerates stamina quicker :banderas:
I didnt see anyone in there.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
The ability to pull impossibly hard enemies into a trap is :banderas: That ice knight killed me 5 str8 times... on the 6th time i pulled the elevation up and went to wait for that nikka on the other side of the elevator shaft. Predictably dude fell through the hole trying to run me through :dead:

Bloodborne made me think it wasn't possible anymore :heh: