[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
if you have any skill these first few days you should be cleaning up in pvp. Takes three dudes to kill me when i invade:wow:
I invaded someone and it was 2on1 one was doing magic other was fighting, I kept backing up ended up in some room where a hollow with a huge ass cross is hiding in the corner (from software tryna scare us). nikka got fukkin scared or startled when it popped out and I think he dropped his fukkin controller cause his char completely stopped moving :russ:

killed him and then walked up to his boy and finished the job

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
new patch just came out :lupe:

XFB3OvK.jpg

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I invaded someone and it was 2on1 one was doing magic other was fighting, I kept backing up ended up in some room where a hollow with a huge ass cross is hiding in the corner (from software tryna scare us). nikka got fukkin scared or startled when it popped out and I think he dropped his fukkin controller cause his char completely stopped moving :russ:

killed him and then walked up to his boy and finished the job
:dead::dead::dead:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
well i just fukked up my deep axe, infused it with a raw gem thinking im about to beast nikkas but that particular gem took away the dark attribute :why:

now i just got a regular axe:snoop:
If you peep the stats preview before you do it you should see whatever attribute appear or disappear depending on what you're infusing it with.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
:lupe:
what primary weapons y'all out here running these streets with?
that raw rapier (:dame:) dual-handed been holding me down for sure. sometimes I go with the whip in the left hand for aesthetic reasons......