[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
STEAM OUTCHEA with 520K+ SALES in 4 DAYS, Brehs!!

DARK SOULS™ III -

9u7s0Kc.png

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Brehs im out here rocking the greatsword. My friend convinced me to kill one of the npcs and he dropped a weapon I need 50 strength to use. only 21 more points to go:francis:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
if you have any skill these first few days you should be cleaning up in pvp. Takes three dudes to kill me when i invade:wow:
pvp is a buggy mess right now. You can literally just roll through almost any attack. nikkas clipping through objects. Walking with no animations That shyt is stupid.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Brehs im out here rocking the greatsword. My friend convinced me to kill one of the npcs and he dropped a weapon I need 50 strength to use. only 21 more points to go:francis:

The npc's you can summon into your game will drop weapons?:lupe:

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In Undead Settlement, at the third bonfire now. Getting the hang of things now. Haven't died in a while

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, Bloodborne will have you saving vials and only using them when you feel like you can beat a boss. I've taken many Ls in that game because I didn't want to go farm for them and just wanted to get back to a boss fight. I see DS3 is different in that it's more like traditional checkpoints in other games. I was curious cause I was like damn he just keeps healing with no fukks given... but he would just start right where he left off and run to the boss and try again over and over.
yea but every time you die in DS you respawn with less MAX HP until you beat a boss

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
The npc's you can summon into your game will drop weapons?:lupe:
I didnt summon him. He was just chilling there and im guessing i could have joined a covenant with him if i didnt go ham. His name was Eygon of Carim. Hes in the undead settlement right before you enter a room with an elevator. The weapon im talking about is called Morne's Great Hammer

Daps
pvp is a buggy mess right now. You can literally just roll through almost any attack. nikkas clipping through objects. Walking with no animations That shyt is stupid.

the first time that happened i was invading in farron and it was a 2 v 2 and everyone was gliding on the ground like possessed mannequins and shyt :pachaha:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
the first time that happened i was invading in farron and it was a 2 v 2 and everyone was gliding on the ground like possessed mannequins and shyt :pachaha:
sounds like y'all are just dealing with extreme cases of lag, not bugginess. luckily I haven't experienced any lag involving PvP or I would be tight...

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I don't see how a magic build would be good in this game...you're fighting soooo many enemies. Pyro's good because its flexible with other builds. But at least they have magic scaling weapons so it might work. But a pure strength build seems stronger than ever outside of bosses. I need to get myself a big ass weapon the claymore/broadsword combo aint cutting it anymore :sadcam: