[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Dude caught me slipping the first time. Thought it was an ordinary chest. I'm opening it up thinking Imma get that deep battle axe people were talkin about but nope. fukker pulled me in and nibbled me to death. Didn't even get a chance to put sword to purchase. Next time around I thought I was ready. Attacked first and breh was stronger than I thought :huhldup:. Whipped my ass in one hit. Next time around I lured it outside to taste that dragon fire. Kind of a bytchmade way to kill it, but I just wanted that axe :manny:
never knew it followed you all the way out there:ohhh:

but yea fuker was hard to kill.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
It ain't 'better' perse, but it has better scaling and swings faster at less weight so I've preferring it. The Great Axes hits harder though per swing. Just a long wind up and a lot of weight.

Going to go ahead and do what I normally do and do the strength build, my favorite one with this series. Was going to try the pyromancer, but I don't like what I've been hearing about the magic. No matter how much you level it in the long run its not going to do much damage to most enemies in the game. I aint trying to tickle em I'm trying to go ahead and :demonic:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
This shyt hard to you? :mjlol:
Naw actually the game's not been too hard at all. Just saying beating that lizard not elite gaming. shyt was easy, especially compared to some enemy types further on.

But naw I've put down six bosses and been in like 7-8 areas and it hasn't been that hard at all.

Only one boss even gave me any trouble, and that was til I figured out his weakness (that tree fakkit)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Going to go ahead and do what I normally do and do the strength build, my favorite one with this series. Was going to try the pyromancer, but I don't like what I've been hearing about the magic. No matter how much you level it in the long run its not going to do much damage to most enemies in the game. I aint trying to tickle em I'm trying to go ahead and :demonic:
I have not tired the magic. but what you heard about it isn't true for the pyromancer.

spells are quick and powerful enough to be effective

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
who here #WatchDogsOfFarron
Cover Nori... in lamb's wool... we surrounded by.. the fukkin wolves :demonic: