[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Crazy how I can make it through all of Dark Souls 1 a week ago with only dying a handful of times and still die like 50 times making it through one area in this. You think you ready for the new Dark Souls game then those harsh realities hit you :banderas:. Just finished Cathedral of the Deep today I'm definitely feeling this more than DS2 so far

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:patrice:

I aint one to talk too much shyt but this looking like Bronze level gaming Mowgli :mjpls:

Using up all 3 flasks at half health? Lemme find out yall frontin up in here :sas2:
:manny: just calibrating the gifts. Not like most the damage wasn't done with little health

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
I've just gotten to the High Wall of Lothric, and I'd say this part is more difficult than in DS1 so far. The fukking stupid knight keeps killing me
when you get past the dragon look in the corner for a fukker sleep and kill him before the knight so he wont bother you.

easy way to kill knight is to roll into his attacks

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Got the Great Axe, Voldts Hammer, Great Club and Butcher Knife.

Been mostly rocking Butcher knife, A Scaling for strength and not too heavy.
Butcher knife better than GreatAxe? Thanks ill try it out

I should've made Voldts hammer but I made that fukin ring by accidet :mjcry:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Butcher knife better than GreatAxe? Thanks ill try it out

I should've made Voldts hammer but I made that fukin ring by accidet :mjcry:
It ain't 'better' perse, but it has better scaling and swings faster at less weight so I'm preferring it. The Great Axes hits harder though per swing. Just a long wind up and a lot of weight.

Last edited:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
that motherfukker kicks like liu kang
Dude caught me slipping the first time. Thought it was an ordinary chest. I'm opening it up thinking Imma get that deep battle axe people were talkin about but nope. fukker pulled me in and nibbled me to death. Didn't even get a chance to put sword to purchase. Next time around I thought I was ready. Attacked first and breh was stronger than I thought :huhldup:. Whipped my ass in one hit. Next time around I lured it outside to taste that dragon fire. Kind of a bytchmade way to kill it, but I just wanted that axe :manny: