[Official] Dark Souls 3 Thread [PS4 | XB1]

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was watching a stream of this, and I noticed that dude still had his flasks after he died.

For example, he was fighting a boss with 13 flasks, would take damage, pop like 5 flasks and still die, then he'd respawn and it would still read 13 flasks... is that from his storage or does this game let you start back with the shyt you had before you died at your last checkpoint?

:jbhmm:

Daps
I was watching a stream of this, and I noticed that dude still had his flasks after he died.

For example, he was fighting a boss with 13 flasks, would take damage, pop like 5 flasks and still die, then he'd respawn and it would still read 13 flasks... is that from his storage or does this game let you start back with the shyt you had before you died at your last checkpoint?

estus is infinite at checkpoints.

youre basically drinking the flame

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
estus is infinite at checkpoints.

youre basically drinking the flame
So it's not like Bloodborne's Blood Viles and other items that get used? Once you die in this game you start with everything you had except for the Souls?
:huh:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
new patch just came out :lupe:

XFB3OvK.jpg

Performance adjustment for Greatsword:dwillhuh:

Did they nerf em again?​

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps

Bonfire rests refill Estus Flasks to capacity so when someone dies it's gonna fill all the way back up. there aren't any consumable, one use and done items to use during battle to heal. in DS2 there were life gems but I'm pretty sure those are out this time around.....

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
So it's not like Bloodborne's Blood Viles and other items that get used? Once you die in this game you start with everything you had except for the Souls?
:huh:
everytime you sit at a bonfire youre blood vials get replenished along with your health and if your poisoned it goes away. Also all enemies respawn. So its way more convienant to train and lvl up compared to bloodborne (those 2min loading screens still haunt me :mjcry:)

so you dont have to buy bloodvials just sit at a bonfire but you have way less (you can get item to inc the amount u carry) so in boss fights you can have 20 of em like BB

i like dark souls system wayyyy better

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its dope how Bloodborne and Dark Souls are similar but very different at the same time. its not hard to adjust but i really like how the two are different games and not just a big rehash like far cry for example

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
everytime you sit at a bonfire youre blood vials get replenished along with your health and if your poisoned it goes away. Also all enemies respawn. So its way more convienant to train and lvl up compared to bloodborne (those 2min loading screens still haunt me :mjcry:)

so you dont have to buy bloodvials just sit at a bonfire but you have way less (you can get item to inc the amount u carry) so in boss fights you can have 20 of em like BB

I've been holding off using those dang flasks cuz I had so few of em :mindblown:

Good to know now :wow:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
I wish when you buy new armor it compares the stats to your current armor

and picking what weapon is best for reinforcing and infusing shyt has me doing so much math imma keep a calculator with me from now on

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
I've been holding off using those dang flasks cuz I had so few of em :mindblown:

Good to know now :wow:
use estus shard to inc how many you carry and undnead bone w/e (when you use the bonfire it lets u burn some undead bone that increases the amount of health the flask heals)

I spent so long not using the undead bone I thought it was some pyromancner shyt smh

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, Bloodborne will have you saving vials and only using them when you feel like you can beat a boss. I've taken many Ls in that game because I didn't want to go farm for them and just wanted to get back to a boss fight. I see DS3 is different in that it's more like traditional checkpoints in other games. I was curious cause I was like damn he just keeps healing with no fukks given... but he would just start right where he left off and run to the boss and try again over and over.