Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Terrible episode up their with the screw job episode in terms of being boring as fukk and uninteresting.

I don’t think Gage has anything interesting enough to warrant an episode. He’s just a junkie that does dumb shyt.
I’m watching it now. So far the episode can be summed up “Junkies don’t feel pain and will do anything for that next hit.”

Daps
Reppin
NYC

yzNcDo0.png

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
So I watched the Nick Gage episode…and meh. This would’ve been better off being an episode on CZW or even the Deathmatch genre of wrasslin as a whole, as Gage himself wasn’t really worth an episode. I don’t really care for him as a person and I think this would’ve been better as an examination of that lifestyle and the consequences of it.
I’ll admit to having personal bias, I didn’t like this one and wasn’t even really willing to give it a fair shake :manny:

David Arquette too :mjlol: on the surface I understand where he was coming from wanting to earn some respect…but fukk all that :mjlol:

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Fukk Nick Gage

I only knew a few things about him before watching the episode but after watching,I can't believe they wasted an episode on him

He is a pathetic worthless loser who does stupid shyt,robs a bank without a mask and is a junkie but he acts like he's this hardcore icon that people worship,get the fukk outta here

He has no redeeming qualities about him and I hate that I wasted my time watching the whole episode

This is coming from someone who loves ECW but the stuff he's doing is so stupid,he was ready to die in front of twenty fans in the middle of a random corn field