Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Early to mid 90s FMW has good matches with great atmosphere. Felt like the first Cinematches back then with the drama and violence. CZW was never close to ECW(and most ECW is :trash:) or FMW when it comes to quality or work. They shouldn't even be compared.
Exactly. For all the death match stuff, ECW had a lot of great technical matches too.

Chris, Eddie, Dean, Jericho, Taz, Lynn, RVD, Tajiri, Super Crazy, Storm, Saturn, Nova...all the guys were top shelf workers. Even guys like Tanaka and Awesome were great workers that used chairs and tables, but they could work without them.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Dude, I absolutely loathe Nick Gage and have zero respect for what this guy does.:hhh:

I had never heard of him before, but after watching this episode, dude is an absolute menace to society

He sounds like an idiot.

He acts like an idiot.

This motherfukker robbed a bank as a semi-well known individual without a mask?:gucci:

How stupid do you have to be to do that?:bryan:

I kept waiting on them to answer why his girl looks completely methed out, but they never did. :francis:

I just hope that there is some sort of God or something out there that will prevent this assclown from reproducing and bringing more retards into this world.:scust:
They completely wasted an episode on this loon.

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
Just watched this nick gage episode:hhh:
I remember being into czw a little back in the day too:snoop:

They should of done an episode for XPW instead of this that would of been way more entertaining:yeshrug:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
They should of done an episode for XPW instead of this that would of been way more entertaining:yeshrug:
That’ll actually be later this season :leon:

Vice Reveals Full List Of "Dark Side Of The Ring" Season 3 Topics, Brian Pillman Trailer - Wrestling Inc.

Below is the announced line-up of topics for this third season, along with the trailer for the Pillman episode:

* Brian Pillman (two-hour premiere)
* WCW/NJPW Collision In Korea
* Nick Gage
* The Ultimate Warrior
* Grizzly Smith and his family of wrestlers
* The Dynamite Kid
SECOND HALF OF THE SEASON
* The WWE Steroid Trials
* FMW
* Luna Vachon
* WWE’s Plane Ride from Hell
* XPW
* Johnny K-9 (Bruiser Bedlam)
* Chris Kanyon

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
That’ll actually be later this season :leon:

Vice Reveals Full List Of "Dark Side Of The Ring" Season 3 Topics, Brian Pillman Trailer - Wrestling Inc.

Below is the announced line-up of topics for this third season, along with the trailer for the Pillman episode:

* Brian Pillman (two-hour premiere)
* WCW/NJPW Collision In Korea
* Nick Gage
* The Ultimate Warrior
* Grizzly Smith and his family of wrestlers
* The Dynamite Kid
SECOND HALF OF THE SEASON
* The WWE Steroid Trials
* FMW
* Luna Vachon
* WWE’s Plane Ride from Hell
* XPW
* Johnny K-9 (Bruiser Bedlam)
* Chris Kanyon
That Plane ride one is gonna be greatness

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
As much fukked up shyt that is known about Grizzly Smith already, I can't imagine the fukked up shyt that is gonna be uncovered in that episode....it's probably gonna be the hardest episode to get through after Benoit honestly....

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Heyman basically had ROH in the 90's and didn't even utilize it.

Exactly. For all the death match stuff, ECW had a lot of great technical matches too.

Chris, Eddie, Dean, Jericho, Taz, Lynn, RVD, Tajiri, Super Crazy, Storm, Saturn, Nova...all the guys were top shelf workers. Even guys like Tanaka and Awesome were great workers that used chairs and tables, but they could work without them.