HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

Owen putting pigs in Cokeboy's office :dead:

Owen untying D'Lo's boots & the ref's shoes to get him to calm down :russ:

vince%2Bmcmahon%2Band%2Bpigs.jpg

Just think: There was a short period of time where both Owen and Curt Hennig were both in the WWF. The two GOATS for ribs. :ohlawd:

Last edited:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Watched just now and that left me heated :francis: glad Martha and her children have taken this experience and are helping others via the Owen Hart foundation.

Must've been awful for Jim Ross and Jerry for witnessing that but JR still stayed with the WWF/E kissing Vince's ass while being embarrassed constantly by them...until they fired him for something that wasn't his fault and only bring him back for a pity party.
And :pacspit: all those neckbeards that called Martha vindictive.

Dude, if you read Jim Ross' books, that motherfukker stayyyyed getting sonned by Vince.

Like Vince got off one humiliating him, even after he fired him.

Jim Ross had to have surgery on his colon and Vince called him to tell him to make sure that he watched "Raw" because he had a special surprise for him, and it ended up being Vince portraying Jim Ross having surgery for having to pull his head out of his ass.

HIs wife, and friends, and everybody were pissed off as hell, but he kept going back:francis:

well then she cares less about saving lives and honoring Owen and more about making a point

WWE has deep pockets and the money would go a long way.

decline the donation, for what? that will really teach the kids in Africa a lesson

Oh shut up, :stopitslime:

If a motherfukker killed a member of your family, you wouldn't be trying to take blood money from them.

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
As far as the dispute over the HOF induction, I respect Bret for wanting to preserve his brother's body of work but there's no fukking way his legacy should be in the hands of this company after what happened. It's one of those situations where both sides have merit and you can't really knock either one of them for where they stand on it.

And I knew Chipmunk face was a piece of shyt but that JR revelation shows the extent of how trash all these people are. Vince obviously taught his flunkies well not to get too emotionally attached to the carny attractions.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Listening to the Jericho podcast with Martha. It’s so disappointing how good of a man Owen was and his life ended on some bullshyt. :francis:

Worse is that he seemed like a normal guy in general, wrestling had turn into a mark, druggy, or broken him down to where he needed to hang on. He just wanted to work long enough to retire and become a family man with a normal job. I wish he had quit instead, sure he would’ve been blacklisted and buried forever. But, his legacy would’ve even greater because he stood up to Vince and refused to be his pawn any longer.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Worse is that he seemed like a normal guy in general, wrestling had turn into a mark, druggy, or broken him down to where he needed to hang on. He just wanted to work long enough to retire and become a family man with a normal job. I wish he had quit instead, sure he would’ve been blacklisted and buried forever. But, his legacy would’ve even greater because he stood up to Vince and refused to be his pawn any longer.

the hart name was more important than anything. he couldnt really quit. if anything he shouldve turned down vince's offer but the chance at a push and star power without being bret's younger brother and the chance to make his own little mark is something anybody would take.
i mean the boys are all wrestlers and the girls all married wrestlers... thats 11 people at a minimum. Stu also had Benoit, Pillman and didnt Jericho come from the dungeon... the pressure to make your own name is real

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Second season was really good. The Brawl For All episode was way better than I thought it would be. One of my favorites from this season.

The story of Godfather and Gillberg smoking weed together is a top moment from the entire season too. That's something I never expected to hear in my life.

I do think we'll get a 3rd season eventually. Just going off the way they were talking on IG Live, the guys in charge really enjoy doing this.
On JR's podcast it sounded to me like they were unsure if they were coming back. They basically said that there were other projects that interests them and how draining it was producing this season with all the flying back and forth and trying to track down people for interviews.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
the hart name was more important than anything. he couldnt really quit. if anything he shouldve turned down vince's offer but the chance at a push and star power without being bret's younger brother and the chance to make his own little mark is something anybody would take.
i mean the boys are all wrestlers and the girls all married wrestlers... thats 11 people at a minimum. Stu also had Benoit, Pillman and didnt Jericho come from the dungeon... the pressure to make your own name is real

No, I mean quit the night of Over the Edge. Owen clear didn’t want to do the stunt. John Pollock had an audio doc on that night and Vince forced him to do it or he’s fired, I would’ve just quit then. Who cares about winning the IC Title or whatever foolishness Russo would’ve done with the Blue Blazer under the guise of a push. They clearly didn’t care about Owen’s safety with the cheap and unqualified stunt coordinator and the fact Owen wasn’t trained to do the stunt. It’s just more less Vince has an extreme God complex and the talent are merely pawns.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
No, I mean quit the night of Over the Edge. Owen clear didn’t want to do the stunt. John Pollock had an audio doc on that night and Vince forced him to do it or he’s fired, I would’ve just quit then. Who cares about winning the IC Title or whatever foolishness Russo would’ve done with the Blue Blazer under the guise of a push. They clearly didn’t care about Owen’s safety with the cheap and unqualified stunt coordinator and the fact Owen wasn’t trained to do the stunt. It’s just more less Vince has an extreme God complex and the talent are merely pawns.

if its do the stunt or you're fired .. then yea.. i'm quitting.. but knowing vince he wouldve put someone else under the mask and switched the finish for godfather to win. thats the benefit of a masked or face painted character they could put whoever under the mask for any given night

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I'm now watching this shyt from season one
Who was telling the truth Cornette or Ruso? :dwillhuh:
And Bret deserved that screw job ending, should've just agreed to drop the belt :unimpressed: