Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Owen putting pigs in Cokeboy's office :dead:

Owen untying D'Lo's boots & the ref's shoes to get him to calm down :russ:

I wonder how many older brother beatings he caught from fukking around as a kid :mjlol: these types of pranks I fukk with none of that gay or bullying shyt you usually hear from rib stories.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Second season was really good. The Brawl For All episode was way better than I thought it would be. One of my favorites from this season.

The story of Godfather and Gillberg smoking weed together is a top moment from the entire season too. That's something I never expected to hear in my life.

I do think we'll get a 3rd season eventually. Just going off the way they were talking on IG Live, the guys in charge really enjoy doing this.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Second season was really good. The Brawl For All episode was way better than I thought it would be. One of my favorites from this season.

The story of Godfather and Gillberg smoking weed together is a top moment from the entire season too. That's something I never expected to hear in my life.

I do think we'll get a 3rd season eventually. Just going off the way they were talking on IG Live, the guys in charge really enjoy doing this.
They can cover some good shyt in season 3

Chyna
Eddie's death
Cm Punk departure
Vince Steroid trial
Hoegans downfall
Kliq fukkery in the 90s
JBL/wrestling rookie hazing

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
They can cover some good shyt in season 3

Chyna
Eddie's death
Cm Punk departure
Vince Steroid trial
Hoegans downfall
Kliq fukkery in the 90s
JBL/wrestling rookie hazing
I agree. Plenty of material out there to work with. Getting it together is the issue for these. Gotta have enough content to fill the 43 or 44 minutes of TV time. They were discussing some of this on IG Live yesterday. I tried updating this thread with summaries of what they were saying.

They also said that the first thing they wanna do if there is a season 3 is WCW in North Korea. Also mentioned they would love to do a Brian Pillman epiosde. Mentioned that they're going to try to come up with some type of shyt for people to send in episode suggestions.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Fukkin Russo.

Owen was best as a heel. Could do serious and comedy at the drop of a hat. Angle is similar to him in that way.

Funnily enough, I remember listening to the Lapsed Fan podcast on Owen and realizing that Kurt's initial gimmick was just the Attitude Era Blue Blazer gimmick done correctly.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
:pacspit: at Vince he’s basically Trump if he wasn’t an idiot

It’s clear to me Owen would’ve been done with wrestling after 2000, it’s just a shame that Russo was clueless beyond his Springer type angles we was writing :dry:

Yea Martha brought up a great point on why didn’t the KC police shut the show down considering what happened, if Vince wasn’t gonna end the show then it should’ve been shut down for an police investigation.

Any dumbass WWE sycophant attacking Martha should be ashamed of themselves. Vince McMahon doesn’t give a shyt about his own wrestlers, you think he cares about your fandom beyond your money please. Can’t imagine how difficult that night was for Oje and Martha just :no:

Man, Hart family is a piece of work. :scust: worrying crossing a man responsible for your brother’s death. Like what the hell, Vince is a POS, but the hold he has over these wrestlers is something I won’t ever understand.

I know there was supposed to be a Owen doc that Martha and the kids was a part of, so hopefully that was the reason this episode wasn’t a two parter. Definitely hope the OHF gets a lot of contributions after this episode and I believe that should his legacy. Like Martha said, WWE HOF is a joke considering there is still no actually building :laff:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Damn this thread blew up

Best episodes this season personally to me...

1. Chris Benoit
2. New Jack
3. Owen Hart
4. Dino Bravo
5. Brawl 4 all
6. Dr. D
7. UWF

I’ve got them in this order personally
  1. Benoit
  2. Owen
  3. UWF
  4. Dr. D