Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How did any wrestler agree to perform in that same ring after that? Jesus Christ, man.

I would've just walked out. fukk that carny bullshyt.

Me too.... don’t think I could’ve worked in that ring afterwards

I remember in HS a guy who was a freshman on the freshman Bball team and kind of a protege of mine (he even wore the same jersey as me).

He died on the court in practice and even we cancelled all practices that day and gave that incident a moment

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

Wonder why Russo wasn't on this episode.

because he was responsible for bringing the gimmick back.

Then it woulda turned into another pissing match between him and Cornette through Vice.

That said, I'm gonna have to watch this again just to see who they bring in for the After Dark segment.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
They left out so much shyt on this episode. One of the terms of the funeral was no recording and WWE brought a whole camera crew and aired footage on the next Raw. They didn't go into details on just how shady the Hart family was in the ordeal. Just a passing mention. I wish I remember where I read the breakdown on the full beef Martha has with the WWE but it was a lot of interesting shyt that didn't make it into this episode. I also wish they went deeper on how inept the guys in charge of the harness were and how they had to scramble to even find one.

Last edited:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Watching this right now...I'll give my thoughts later but that footage of Jerry Lawler coming back to the announcing desk after helping Owen might be the most haunting footage in wrestling history. Lawler just looks destroyed as JR asks him about Owen's condition, and I've never heard him sound as somber and subdued as he does in that clip before or since.