Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I think I'm done with the WWE indefinitely for now. After the Saudi bullshyt, blatant Trump support, poor working conditions for its wrestlers (e.g., Roman & Sami walking out on the corona bullshyt) and clarity on the Owen situation, I can't watch this bullshyt in good faith anymore.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
In these episodes U can see the difference in mental state
Owens son compared to benoits son
To be fair their dads died in drastically different situations. One died as a beloved figure that was revered and respected by everyone, and the other died as a reviled murderer that killed his wife and son. There’s very few people that would be “normal” in Benoit’s situation.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good episode but knowing the story quite in depth I know they could have gone a lot more into this. There was a lot more information.

The Harley Race convo.

Owen asking for his release after Montreal Screwjob.

Making him The Blue Blazer character and why.

Bret’s meeting with Vince.

The story about how the stunt came to be.

And a lot more...

Obviously it would have been of interest to to hear from the likes of Bret, Foley, Russo, Lawler and many others.

Good episode but was a lot more mileage on it. WWE don’t come across well but with the full story they would come off even worse.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I think I'm done with the WWE indefinitely for now. After the Saudi bullshyt, blatant Trump support, poor working conditions for its wrestlers (e.g., Roman & Sami walking out on the corona bullshyt) and clarity on the Owen situation, I can't watch this bullshyt in good faith anymore.

Understandable. Gonna miss your threads and discussion, breh. :handshake:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

During the 9/11 wwe tribute to world trade center attacks
Didnt stephanie compare the situation to her dad fighting the 1993 steroid case

:dahell::hhh: