Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Also shorty was a bird she's basically a ring rat and a side bytch her family should have smack some sense into her

Rip tho...snuka shoulda been locked up

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
the episode was cool...but i wish they delved more into snuka's career post murder and had more secondhand comments from more wrestlers other than muraco and the tonga kid

but yeah snuka killed her..there is no question in my mind...shyt tonga kid blew up his alibi in this shyt :heh:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I remember a bunch of old wrestling heads telling me about Snuka jumping off the cage and telling me it had to be like a 30-35ft jump. That shyt had a young me like :ohhh:. When they finally started replaying that moment in the late 90's I was like "The cage is only 10-13 ft tall tops. :francis:" And Snuka lost that match too. That Mandela effect. :lolbron:

Still, that jump took balls. I sure as fukk wouldn't do it.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I remember a bunch of old wrestling heads telling me about Snuka jumping off the cage and telling me it had to be like a 30-35ft jump. That shyt had a young me like :ohhh:. When they finally started replaying that moment in the late 90's I was like "The cage is only 10-13 ft tall tops. :francis:" And Snuka lost that match too. That Mandela effect. :lolbron:

Still, that jump took balls. I sure as fukk wouldn't do it.
Yeah when they showed that clip i had the :skip:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was a good episode about Jimmy Snuka because it was information a lot of people didn’t know.

From the evidence it seemed like manslaughter, probably domestic abuse from Snuka in the relationship and he may have pushed her and she fell and hit her head.

Don’t think he meant to kill her but don’t buy the story about slipping in the road, that sounded like it was created to absolve him of any involvement. Seemed like a domestic abuse gone wrong and too far situation.

Sad for the family and I think any family would want justice. Will always be up in there to some degree because no completion to the case 1 way or the other.

Last edited:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
The reaction that Allen Township Chief of Police had when being told "we just spoke to someone (the 3rd person) who was in the car at that time".

Dude goes from smiling to being stunned, can someone make a gif of that? It's one of those "cat out of the bag" moments.

After that, he then procedes to twist and turn his head when answering a question. Either it is a great trick being done by Vice (by showing different camera angles), or he actually knows what went on in those meetings, covered it up, got paid off for it and is busted now. I think he's full of sh*t. Besides, he probably has some Superfly Snuka autographed pictures lying around his house as well.

Not a really interesting episode though. It just shows that Vince has even more power than we thought. Didn't Marty Jannetty have some crazy stories about Vince fixing his issues as well?
I'm glad I'm not the only person who noticed that... something was definitely off about that.. anyone think Vince had anything to do with this being swept under the rug??