Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I pray that we somehow get a tell-all book from Vince before he dies.

Just him letting the choppa sing about every conversation and backstage secrets before he checks out of life.

tenor.gif

Any embarrassing on-air segment Vince has done involving himself, he would do them over 10x than right a tell all book lol

Kid Kash

Time for the Moneymaker
Daps
The reaction that Allen Township Chief of Police had when being told "we just spoke to someone (the 3rd person) who was in the car at that time".

Dude goes from smiling to being stunned, can someone make a gif of that? It's one of those "cat out of the bag" moments.

After that, he then procedes to twist and turn his head when answering a question. Either it is a great trick being done by Vice (by showing different camera angles), or he actually knows what went on in those meetings, covered it up, got paid off for it and is busted now. I think he's full of sh*t. Besides, he probably has some Superfly Snuka autographed pictures lying around his house as well.

Not a really interesting episode though. It just shows that Vince has even more power than we thought. Didn't Marty Jannetty have some crazy stories about Vince fixing his issues as well?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
“Of course she looks terrible, she’s dead. :beli:

I had to :mjlol: at that. Sorry, it’s the dark humor in me. :ld:

The reaction that Allen Township Chief of Police had when being told "we just spoke to someone (the 3rd person) who was in the car at that time".

Dude goes from smiling to being stunned, can someone make a gif of that? It's one of those "cat out of the bag" moments.
?
Dude was literally:merchant: on the inside. :heh: