As for Superfly:

tenor.gif

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
This episode was just alright, the weakest of the season so far for me. Snuka sounded terrible :damn: was there anyone from that 80s era that wasn’t a piece of shyt?

it’s crazy to see last night that Vince pretty much got him off for murder then today he fires like 30 people in the middle of a pandemic :wow:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Vince was getting him outta everything

Anyone know if Snuka was THAT GUY right before Hulkamania blew up?

Yep... like someone said on the show, Backlund was the champ but Snuka was the most popular in '83. Probably woulda ended up THE top guy if not for this incident, the drug issue, and Hogan getting signed.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Very meh episode, I’m guessing given the legal ambiguity of the situation they had to be careful of how they handled it. It basically indirectly confirmed that Vince paid everybody off and covered the whole thing up, but because they couldn’t legally say that the episode felt empty, and also felt lacking in more key figures central to the case. That cop they interviewed definitely knew more than he let on, he definitely got paid off in some fashion and was extremely obvious about it. Dude was about ready to squirm out of his chair looking at the sky in a couple segments. It’s unfortunate justice couldn’t be given to the Argentino family and that the case never got a proper resolution but Snuka and Vince came out of it looking really bad.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
great series

it's all subjective to which episodes one may think is "weak" or not. can guarantee you those who grew up in the 70's and 80's absolutely loved the Snuka episode. it may have been full of answers they have been waiting to hear for decades.

this series is :ohlawd:

It was obvious he killed her

But I don’t think he won or lost in the end

Most deaths are horrible like his

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I think I would give any amount of money I'm capable of giving for a Vince McMahon tell-all autobiography, a lot these stories on this show and in wrestling in general aside from a few he's like the shadowy figure at the top who's one of the only ones that actually knows what happened

He's probably the only guy left in the wrestling business that I care about their life story

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Yeah Jericho's know what hes doing but but he's also one of them dudes that are like

"WWE's never going to put me in the Hall of Fame I'm a rebel!!"

:mjlol:
I mean, the thing I've always respected about Jericho was he never needed Vince or wrestling in general.

Once Fozzy became kind of a rock festival staple, wrestling became something he does because he wants more so than what he has to do.
This episode was just alright, the weakest of the season so far for me. Snuka sounded terrible :damn: was there anyone from that 80s era that wasn’t a piece of shyt?

Nope.

The Reagan era was essentially about people being selfish as fukk.

That's why virtually everything terrible in our world now has it's genesis in that decade.