Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
great series

it's all subjective to which episodes one may think is "weak" or not. can guarantee you those who grew up in the 70's and 80's absolutely loved the Snuka episode. it may have been full of answers they have been waiting to hear for decades.

this series is :ohlawd:
Yeah I love the series and was entertained by the episode. It was clear that cop was paid off. The way he looked when finding out about the third passenger and the findings from the coroner about how it should be investigated as a murder and he had no answer gave it all away. And you know Vince brought some paperwork to sign for the family when he brought them that money.

Kid Kash

Time for the Moneymaker
Daps
I'm glad I'm not the only person who noticed that... something was definitely off about that.. anyone think Vince had anything to do with this being swept under the rug??
Made the .gif. No doubt this guy has "BUSTED!" written all over his face once it is stated he was in the car. Went from all smiley and happy to shocked and stumbling, biting his lip and all.

q7mwOD.gif

Daps
I think there's got to be something to living a lifestyle where you're playing a character for decades with your closest friends and millions of fans calling you by that character's name...

....all while getting dropped on your head a thousand times a year.

These cats get back to their women like, "bytch, I'm the NATURE BOY. 16 TIMES." :gucci:
Yo What the f....
source.gif