Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's weird how they're doing it because they're not using actual licensed footage but recorded footage from a tv. Must be a law that gives it a free pass if you do it that way.
This pretty much explains it

U.S. fair use factors. Examples of fair use in United States copyright law include commentary, search engines, criticism, parody, news reporting, research, and scholarship. Fair use provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor test.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's weird how they're doing it because they're not using actual licensed footage but recorded footage from a tv. Must be a law that gives it a free pass if you do it that way.
This pretty much explains it

U.S. fair use factors. Examples of fair use in United States copyright law include commentary, search engines, criticism, parody, news reporting, research, and scholarship. Fair use provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor test.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I’m assuming since there’s no after show that no wrestlers from that era wanted to discuss this, truth be told

Was Sam the ONLY wrestler featured?

If so, :patrice:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
agreed actually i think they've got progressively worse so far this season

Benoit > New Jack > BFA > Snuka

next week is Dino though so that should be a good one

I actually thought the New Jack and Brawl for All episodes were pretty bad. The New Jack one had really no point to it. The Brawl for All episode was full of ducktales and Juelzing from all parties except Bart Gunn.