NULL

6nypfr.gif

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Mission accomplished :ahh:

It is believed that all the trash talking by Angel and other facts surrounding this fight have not had any effects on the fighters, but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Lucas really didn't understand a word Angel was saying during the arrivals and the press conference, but later he and his team learnt about that and were very upset. Arano said that "the truth is his son will pay for it. We don't mind if they talk nonsense to promote the fight, but in this case he offended the Argentinians and this is very rude".

Lucas was not immune. "It bothers me a bit. We knew he (Angel) is arrogant... His insults are typical of a stupid man... He was disrespectful towards my country and this Saturday I'm going to make him eat his words"

Still got today for more trolling:youngsabo:

#swiftset:demonic:

:blessed:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
This actually a good thing for the Garcias. Lucas is mad and it's gonna affect him in the ring.

Remember when Hopkins played mind games with Trinidad by throwing the PR flag on the floor (:pacspit: Hopkins for that shyt). Well it worked for B-Hop, as Trinidad was clearly off his game in the fight, still pissed off about it.

Matthysse fell for Angel's trap :lolbron:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
This actually a good thing for the Garcias. Lucas is mad and it's gonna affect him in the ring.

Remember when Hopkins played mind games with Trinidad by throwing the PR flag on the floor (:pacspit: Hopkins for that shyt). Well it worked for B-Hop, as Trinidad was clearly off his game in the fight, still pissed off about it.

Matthysse fell for Angel's trap :lolbron:
:heh: you can't be serious

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
:heh: you can't be serious
:heh:

Bruh, tt's obvious by his comments that Lucas felt some type of way. He's angry and gonna look to take it out on Danny. He's probably gonna fight Angry and look to hurt/knock out Danny.

Half the game is mental. Worst thing you can do is fight angry. Like I said look at the Trinidad/Hopkins fight. Tito was furious that B-Hop threw the PR flag twice on the floor, and fought like it. And it turned out terrible for him.

Lucas better make sure he keeps his emotions in check. We wouldn't wanna see him try something stupid and get countered with something powerful he won't see coming.

Well actually, I would :youngsabo: