Official Danny Swift Garcia vs Lucas Matthysse thread #SwiftSet Approved

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
theres nothing funny about philly fighters. they have a huge history of producing great fighters.

:yes: Philly is about an hour and some change drive from me and my pops use to take me down there to see the local fights as a kid. :wow:

Dudes fighting in a small, hot, smelly gym but you would think it was a main event in Vegas man.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
theres nothing funny about philly fighters. they have a huge history of producing great fighters.

Danny is not one of them. Dude beat a chinny Kahn, was getting hit. Beat a 4 round fighter Judah, was getting hit, and beat an ancient ass Erik Morales, and was getting hit as well. Nothing from Garcia has shown me he belongs with the names Philly has produced. Dude gets hit alot. Then you add in that he looked like shyt yesterday, and things do not look good for him at all. Lucas is a monster. Has no friends, doesn't talk, eats iguana. Something evil lurks within. And when he gets into that boxing ring, it comes out through his fists.

danny__y_lucas_06.jpg

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Danny is not one of them. Dude beat a chinny Kahn, was getting hit. Beat a 4 round fighter Judah, was getting hit, and beat an ancient ass Erik Morales, and was getting hit as well. Nothing from Garcia has shown me he belongs with the names Philly has produced. Dude gets hit alot. Then you add in that he looked like shyt yesterday, and things do not look good for him at all. Lucas is a monster. Has no friends, doesn't talk, eats iguana. Something evil lurks within. And when he gets into that boxing ring, it comes out through his fists.

He's young. Lets just wait to see how his career pans out. Nobody said he was an all time great :whoa:

The same 4 round fighter who beat matthyse? :heh:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Ok, well what has Lucas done to deserve the hype he's gotten? Most of his wins came against tomato cans in Argentina. His best/most notable wins are...

- A gift stoppage against Vivian Harris
- A knockout of Humberto Soto who was past his prime at that point, and had no business going up to 140 against a bigger, stronger Matthysse
- A knockout of Lamont Peterson who was off roids at that point, and got dropped by Amir Khan, Tim Bradley, and was nearly killed by bytchass Victor Ortiz

And THAT'S deserving of all the hype he's getting? :comeon: :rudy: :heh: :bryan:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

danny__y_lucas_06.jpg

I guess Matthysse don't get hit alot:comeon:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
He's young. Lets just wait to see how his career pans out. Nobody said he was an all time great :whoa:

The same 4 round fighter who beat matthyse? :heh:

Yet, dude said, "Never bet against Philly fighters", putting him with legends. If you think Judah beat Matthysse, you've obviously never seen the fight. But since you're going strictly by the official record, Pernell and Chavez had a draw. :troll: