patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
im wondering why this thread isnt also upped as well

all i want is a good/great fight with no fukkery...if danny legit beats king lucas and i felt no fukkery was afoot then he has my respect as a fighter and ill concede i was wrong (depends on how drunk i am at that point)...any other scenario esp if danny catches some Z's within 5 rounds then certain nikkas will have to talk to me :demonic:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Angel Garcia is a fool, man. It still bothers me at all the fukkery we missed because Showtime didn't do an All Access for this Garcia/Matthyse fight.
Would have much rather watched then this Floyd Canelo shyt, same old Floyd with a boring zero charisma Canelo, with his shytty sessions they tried they hardest not to show. The Guerrero's had me far more hype for the event, and they had way more personality and were very likable, but I digress......

They just saving Angel fukkery for a Floyd fight though, not burn it out, on Matthysse bum ass

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would have much rather watched then this Floyd Canelo shyt, same old Floyd with a boring zero charisma Canelo, with his shytty sessions they tried they hardest not to show. The Guerrero's had me far more hype for the event, and they had way more personality and were very likable, but I digress......

They just saving Angel fukkery for a Floyd fight though, not burn it out, on Matthysse bum ass

I hear ya, I have learnt nothing about Canelo at all, dude is bland.