Official Danny Swift Garcia vs Lucas Matthysse thread #SwiftSet Approved

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
its funny how peterson could stop **** while garcia couldn't

You mean Lamont jacked up on PEDs?? Vs Swift in his step up fight??

Tell me how good Matthysse was in his step up fight vs Zab:stopitslime:

Its funny how the Monstrous puncher Maidana couldnt KO Morales or Khan but Swift did:youngsabo:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Boxing maths never works.

FTR #swiftset will become #sleepset

im not a matthysse fanboy but he will win by KO here.

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
its funny how the garcia fans are trying to make this into a boxer vs brawler fight. you take away matthyse's power and he still wins this fight, because he's just flat out better than danny. better boxer, better puncher, and better defensively. in 3 days time danny and all his fans will see the light. his fans metaphorically....danny, literally:to:....better bring those shades.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
You mean Lamont jacked up on PEDs?? Vs Swift in his step up fight??

Tell me how good Matthysse was in his step up fight vs Zab:stopitslime:

Its funny how the Monstrous puncher Maidana couldnt KO Morales or Khan but Swift did:youngsabo:
morales who had already been taken out in faster time by pac or khan who was obliterated by prescott in 1

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Danny Garcia is definitely a puncher. Sometimes records don't show everything that is seen in the ring. Dude throws compact accurate shots with his waist and body turned into them which land flush most of the time. The thing is with ****, that was his step up fight. ****'s a former champ with good power and quick hands. Dude is chinny, but he can fight. Garcia went the distance, but he still won like 8 clear rds in a fight that was looked at as almost 50/50. People like to say Lucas got more aggressive since the Alexander fight, but hell Danny got more aggressive since the 1st Morales fight and actually boxes like he knows he can hurt cats now, whereas before he was just letting counter opportunities come to him instead of making them.

I'm still picking Lucas to win, but one thing that might fukk him up in this fight is the way he leans forward too much when he punches. He almost falls over sometimes and looks off balance. If Garcia can pivot or counter him while moving lateral he can walk Lucas into something big. Garcia is great at punching with cats and countering so he can prolly make that work, but he'd have to use his legs a bit and dude isn't known for great footwork. If he just plods forward trying to land a bomb he'll be entering LM's comfort zone and his defense isn't good enough to survive that type of fight.

It's still a 50/50 fight, no need to shyt on either boxer. Styles make fights and nikkas should know by now that the triangle theory hardly proves accurate in assessing fights. Just look at how fights between (Foreman, Fraizer, Norton, and Ali) turned out.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Angel looking like a Puertorican Roy Orbison, I'm picking Lucas but I don't want Danny's pop to go away. He is the best troll in boxing.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
danny is shook :hamster: the fact he cant stop moving trying to act funny shows it :wow: come saturday :deadmanny:
C'mon son! That song gets you hype unless you from another country and hooked on the Tango.
I'm at work right now listening to it like
Vnq5OC4.gif

And dude is a nut, I would have let Angel continue to go off on the mic till he started a riot.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Matthysse about to get exposed. Once that "Left Hook from my mom's side of the family" hits Lucas' jaw, he's gonna be shook up. He's never faced a puncher like Danny Garcia and hasnt shown that he can weather a storm. He's never been rocked in any fight....he will on Saturday:yeshrug:

#BandCamp
Breh, you can literally say the exact same thing about Danny. Switch names of the fighters in this statement and it still applies.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
fukk I can't wait to read this thread after the fight, shyt is going to be pure entertainment one way or the other lol
It will be...but it's all in good fun most members of #MatthysseeMafia and #sleptset agree this is a 50/50 fight