Official Danny Swift Garcia vs Lucas Matthysse thread #SwiftSet Approved

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
Tua you know better Danny leaves himself open to get hit too much, Lucas is laser with the right hand man.
got to watch garcia/morales danny was eating those el terrible right hands like peanut m & m's all night. i said when the fight was announced that matthysse right hand is going to be a problem if morales can land it with regularity on danny so can lucas except we all know what happens when lucas lands those shots

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
got to watch garcia/morales danny was eating that right hand like peanut m & m's all night. i said when the fight was announced that matthysse right hand is going to be a problem if morales can land so can lucas except we all know what happens when lucas lands those shots
Exactly. That's why i've been riding with lucas and #MatthysseMafia he's gonna sleep danny b/c swift can only take so many good punches

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Exactly. That's why i've been riding with lucas and #MatthysseMafia he's gonna sleep danny b/c swift can only take so many good punches
i was just going through the
Tua you know better Danny leaves himself open to get hit too much, Lucas is laser with the right hand man.

I've been told that danny is looking mega fast in sparring/training. Plus his timing has been good of late. Just my gut feeling but i will eat crow if wrong. In fact i hope you guys are right!