Official Danny Swift Garcia vs Lucas Matthysse thread #SwiftSet Approved

charknicks

All Star
Daps
I am so ready for this fight for 2 reasons:

1. I think someone is getting knocked out
2 To see the fukkery on this board after the fight, cause there will be LOTS of shyt talking either way.

Cant wait

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps

video of it garcia legit looking nervous around lucas same like at the peterson aftermath still after all this time

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Swift got them bricks tho right?? So why would he be scary??:youngsabo:
Breh even you can't front, #swiftset wasn't exuding any type of confidence towards #MatthysseMafia. Probably replaying that left hook Lucas dropped on Lamont in his head.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh even you can't front, #swiftset wasn't exuding any type of confidence towards #MatthysseMafia. Probably replaying that left hook Lucas dropped on Lamont in his head.

Breh I quoted said Swift got illegal wraps that's why I responded to dude like that:russ:

As far as the face to face to me Swift jus looked hype af....#matthyssemidgets been saying Swift is scary for months now i dont expect them to change they tune now

Saturday night tho yall nikkas gone learn:takedat:

#swiftset:demonic:

:smugbiden:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Breh I quoted said Swift got illegal wraps that's why I responded to dude like that:russ:

As far as the face to face to me Swift jus looked hype af....#matthyssemidgets been saying Swift is scary for months now i dont expect them to change they tune now

Saturday night tho yall nikkas gone learn:takedat:

#swiftset:demonic:
:childplease: Danny enjoying his last days eating solid foods and having his jaw in one piece

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:childplease: Danny enjoying his last days eating solid foods and having his jaw in one piece

330f.gif

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
swift looks nervous:heh::camby:

.... lucas confidence:win:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
lol i just realized matthysse smooth walking up on him to pose like that in the middle of his little intro by the announcer. that shyt caught danny off guard he started dancing to adjust to the shock you could tell

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Matthysse about to get exposed. Once that "Left Hook from my mom's side of the family" hits Lucas' jaw, he's gonna be shook up. He's never faced a puncher like Danny Garcia and hasnt shown that he can weather a storm. He's never been rocked in any fight....he will on Saturday:yeshrug:

#BandCamp

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i dont understand why you call danny a puncher...what are his spectacular KO's in recent years against known fighters outside of a faded morales and chinny chin chin khan? mike arnaoutis? :huhldup:

Tell me which of them Argentine goat herders was known:comeon:

Oh my fault he knocked out the chinny Peterson who been dropped by Khan N Tim fukkin Bradley:gladbron: