Cantá conmigo
Que un amigo vas a encontraaar
Que de la mano
Del Loco Lucas
Al puto Danny vamo' a knoquear

#matthyssemafia :boss:
Tony Weeks goin ref the fight:blessed:

:blessed:

I'm all in on Lucas as I've always have but I still think this fight is 50/50. We are all winners with the sluggfest we about to get :evil:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
lucas looking like a stone cold killer garcia all smiles. thats the wrong mentality to bring in to this fight. lucas this whole time has been treating this whole situation like the cartel put a hit out on danny garcia and hes coming in to collect his scalp and his soul on the 14th garcia out here looking very non chalant like its all just a game

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
lucas looking like a stone cold killer garcia all smiles. thats the wrong mentality to bring in to this fight. lucas this whole time has been treating this whole situation like the cartel put a hit out on danny garcia and hes coming in to collect his scalp and his soul on the 14th garcia out here looking very non chalant like its all just a game
That cause all that stone cold killer look dont mean shyt to Garcia. He knows he can box circles around Lucas. Swift like French Montana, he aint worried bout nothing :blessed:

#GarciaGang :blessed:

#Swiftset :birdman:

Roll with us or get rolled over :pacspit: