Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
The world will lose out
No, the world will still function just like it did without bitcoin.
Dollars, yen, rubles, Euro, they all have maintained their value regardless of the increases or decreases of bitcoin in the last couple of months. Think about that.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
No, the world will still function just like it did without bitcoin.
Dollars, yen, rubles, Euro, they all have maintained their value regardless of the increases or decreases of bitcoin in the last couple of months. Think about that.

Your USD has lost 95% of its purchasing power since the creation of the Federal Reserve.

Think about that.

It seems you simply are too stupid to understand that Bitcoin is not only a currency but a paradigm shift in computer science.

Such innovation is not something that will simply go away. You sound like those who said the internet would never amount to anything.

Your arguments, if any, are weak, superficial and clearly demonstrate a lack of vision and ability to think outside the box.

You have been proven wrong countless times in this thread and this trend will continue

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your USD has lost 95% of its purchasing power since the creation of the Federal Reserve.

Think about that.

It seems you simply are too stupid to understand that Bitcoin is not only a currency but a paradigm shift in computer science.

Such innovation is not something that will simply go away. You sound like those who said the internet would never amount to anything.

Your arguments, if any, are weak, superficial and clearly demonstrate a lack of vision and ability to think outside the box.

You have been proven wrong countless times in this thread and this trend will continue
one mass hacking scandel is what keeps me hesitant with bitcoin,

i like the idea of it as it will allow consumers to re-evaulate value for "items" but i just cant see bitcoin as the ultimate solution for currenc$y

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
one mass hacking scandel is what keeps me hesitant with bitcoin,

i like the idea of it as it will allow consumers to re-evaulate value for "items" but i just cant see bitcoin as the ultimate solution for currenc$y

well it can't get much bigger than the scandal we have now, and Bitcoin is still very much alive

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
well it can't get much bigger than the scandal we have now, and Bitcoin is still very much alive
Id rather the slow boil of an FDIC bank with money from the Federal Reserve than the nuclear explosion of an incompetent Bitcoin exchange

If Bitcoin is the real deal people will move... but its too early to tell and your goofy libertarian slam poetry won't change that

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Id rather the slow boil of an FDIC bank with money from the Federal Reserve than the nuclear explosion of an incompetent Bitcoin exchange

If Bitcoin is the real deal people will move... but its too early to tell and your goofy libertarian slam poetry won't change that

:dwillhuh:

what's your point ? that I should wait for everyone to make a move ?

I already know Bitcoin is the real deal :ufdup:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Banks in the US are FDIC insured so even if the bank you have your money in fails, you don't lose anything. Nice try though

I understand that.

but that's also why Bitcoin is important, the other 3/4 of the planet who cannot trust their country's banking system

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dwillhuh:

what's your point ? that I should wait for everyone to make a move ?

I already know Bitcoin is the real deal :ufdup:
You think Bitcoin is the real deal because you want Bitcoin to be the real deal, and you are a textbook libertarian contrarian

But you cant say for sure. Wanting something real bad doesnt make it so.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I understand that.

but that's also why Bitcoin is important, the other 3/4 of the planet who cannot trust their country's banking system
...and can't afford computers, or to lose all their money overnight because of a shytty exchange

Theyd be better off getting an FDIC protected American account

:heh: @ playing the "hope" angle

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
You think Bitcoin is the real deal because you want Bitcoin to be the real deal, and you are a textbook libertarian contrarian

But you cant say for sure. Wanting something real bad doesnt make it so.

technologically Bitcoin is the real deal, mathematically it is the real deal. this is not an opinion. this is fact. I can say it for sure and everyone who knows what they are talking about acknowledge this :manny:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps